Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
biotech. that's what i heard too, but that charlotte job fell through weeks ago. i believe he is still living in brevard w/ his little sister.

biotech. that's what i heard too, but that charlotte job fell through weeks ago. i believe he is still living in brevard w/ his little sister.
was there really a charlotte job or were they trying to figure out who that poster was?

Thanks very much Saint & Spring!:blowkiss:

i believe that a rape kit was performed on michelle but that information was not included in the part of the autopsy that was made public. the sheriff has said that it was a gruesome crime scene. it is possible that the killer mutilated parts of michelle's body but those injuries have not been revealed to the public or were included in the AR drawings and descriptions.

There are missing pages in the numbering of the AR which make it even more apparent something is being withheld from the public.

i believe that a rape kit was performed on michelle but that information was not included in the part of the autopsy that was made public. the sheriff has said that it was a gruesome crime scene. it is possible that the killer mutilated parts of michelle's body but those injuries have not been revealed to the public or were included in the AR drawings and descriptions.

There are missing pages in the numbering of the AR which make it even more apparent something is being withheld from the public.

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1381989/

I disagree. This information causes concern about the rest of the investigation. If it had been done I am sure the news reports would have reflected that fact. I don't think the ME's office would just sit back and let the public think they did not do what was requested if indeed they did it. imo

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1381989/

I disagree. This information causes concern about the rest of the investigation. If it had been done I am sure the news reports would have reflected that fact. I don't think the ME's office would just sit back and let the public think they did not do what was requested if indeed they did it. imo

I see it a different way. Young was fully clothed and viciously beaten to death. What do you think that the killer did--Rape her and allow her to dress before the struggle? I am sure that her clothes were covered in blood, indicating that she was wearing them when she was beaten to death.

Sorry, Jason is the killer. He didn't enter his home to rape her, then murder her...just murder her...IMO.

At this point, it is just really hard to say. I do think that there were conflcits in the marriage that were sexual in nature.

* Why would a woman have sex and get pregnant 2 weeks after having a miscarriage and theraputic abortion?

* What is it that jay was telling his female co-workers that his wife wouldn't let him do (sexually)?

* why was a therapist who specializes in transgender and cross-dressing be selected by michelle?

* why did jason have condoms?

* did michelle know about his philandering? (i think that she did but only discovered that he was sleeping with MM the night of the murder)

It could be that michelle was dressed but had her pants and panties were pulled down. If a rape occured, it was marital rape. jason is the killer.

it is also possible that a rape didn't occur, because michelle fought back
and she lost her life because of it. i don't think it was the sole reason jason returned to Birchleaf that night, but it could have been one of many things that happened that night.

He was an angry, distant, surly spouse who felt trapped in his marriage. he married michelle because she was pregnant. he treated michelle disrespectfully from the beginning ("We're getting married! Michelle is pregnant!" and how he only came down for a few minutes in gym shorts to his own wedding shower). it is heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname