Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
The following quote from the (previously linked) article leads me to believe that she communicated her schedule with Jason, or had it written down on a calendar or in a planner. "Day off/Doctor's Appt at 00:00" and then whatever else she planned on doing that day.

I'm assuming (uh oh) that Jason knew of her plans (and she his!) via talking with each other, or he checked her planner/calendar.

IMHO, Jason knew she was not working Friday. So to call Meredith and ask her to get this fax before she sees it is such a set-up.

Now if Jason said to Meredith "Michelle is at a doctor's appt and I need you to get this fax before she comes home"...that might change my mind a little. I guess we'll find out some of these things in the end.

QUOTE:
When she ran sorority rush as a senior at N.C. State University, her planning notes filled a 4-inch-thick binder. When she arranged gatherings for friends, Young dictated the menu.
http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

New thread anyone? This one is getting old and we keep rehashing many points! (no offense to anyone)
Seems to me the Dr. appointment would have been noted somewhere - calendar, day timer, can't think of any reason she would break the habit of documenting.

I also think she would have told her husband - seeing as how there was a troubled pregnancy in the past. So I think you are right - he knew her schedule and the call to Meredith was a ruse to get someone over there to find the body while he was away and could prove he was away. Also maybe to get the baby.

raisincharlie said:
Nothing about color. I will see tomorrow if one of the buds can find out, I will ask them to check meredith marie and meredith lynn - but the assessor records don't show anything on meredith marie. Meredith lynn also has a house.

This is from Meredith's myspace: "I'm originally from New York (Sayville, to be exact) but now I live in sunny Raleigh, North Carolina....actually Fuquay-Varina. I just bought a house (woo-hoo) and now I pretend that I'm all grown up with a mortgage and a "real job". Maybe that will help narrow it down.

FWIW, found this interesting: According to the Scared Monkey Missing Persons site here's how the Sheriff went about getting a nontestimonial order requiring Jason to give "fingerprints, blood samples and other evidence." Jason was named as a suspect.

Quote:

" According to the North Carolina general statutes, sheriff’s investigators can use a nontestimonial order to obtain an array of material evidence including fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, blood specimens, hair samples, voice samples and photographs.

Willoughby said the order is less intrusive procedure than a search warrant that requires a lower standard of proof.

“A search warrant requires probable cause, but with a nontestimonial order you are only required to have reasonable suspicion to suspect some person,” Willoughby said Wednesday. (News Observer)"

http://missingexploited.com/category/michelle-young/
(2nd article)

jilly said:
FWIW, found this interesting: According to the Scared Monkey Missing Persons site here's how the Sheriff went about getting a nontestimonial order requiring Jason to give "fingerprints, blood samples and other evidence." Jason was named as a suspect.

Quote:

" According to the North Carolina general statutes, sheriff’s investigators can use a nontestimonial order to obtain an array of material evidence including fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, blood specimens, hair samples, voice samples and photographs.

Willoughby said the order is less intrusive procedure than a search warrant that requires a lower standard of proof.

“A search warrant requires probable cause, but with a nontestimonial order you are only required to have reasonable suspicion to suspect some person,” Willoughby said Wednesday. (News Observer)"

http://missingexploited.com/category/michelle-young/
(2nd article)

I also read somewhere ... no idea where anymore ... that it is pretty much automatically granted if it is for a crime that has a conviction of more than a year. I skimmed this pretty fast, so maybe I remember only parts of it, but it was something like that.

oceanblueeyes said:
I dont know why it just blows my mind that someone can premeditate someone's murder using something to beat them to death. It is epitome of evil imo. How can one be so evil, perverse and capable of doing it that way? What in the world sparked this horrible rage? Money? Baby? Girlfriend?

IMO

Ocean

Have you ever had something niggle at you but can't put your finger on it? The out of town placements, making up a reason for someone to find her first and timing it so he wasn't the last person to see the victim as well witnesses that saw what time he left to me all point to planning and premeditation.

With that in mind why would he have chosen the method of killing her that way? Wouldn't he also have thought to stage a robbery or sexual attack? There should be signs of forced entry if Jason was behind it whether he did it himself or hired someone. Is it possible he was too focused on making up an alibi of being away that he overlooked these things?

I don't know how killers think but in this case if it is Jason surely he put a lot of thought into it before hand and I just can't see him saying to himself "yeah I'll sneak in beat her over the head and be on my way". I really wish we knew the murder weapon.

otto said:
I also read somewhere ... no idea where anymore ... that it is pretty much automatically granted if it is for a crime that has a conviction of more than a year. I skimmed this pretty fast, so maybe I remember only parts of it, but it was something like that.

You're right. I was just reading the News Observer and quote:

"Willoughby said the order is less intrusive than a search warrant and requires the judge to hear less evidence before approving the order.

"The order is usually obtained when a person is not in custody, but [police] are trying to gather evidence because of their suspicions to complete their investigation," Willoughby said.

Law investigators can only obtain the order for offenses that are punishable by imprisonment for more than one year.

"It's not unusual for us to get a nontestimonial identification order," Willoughby said."

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/508250.html

I just thought it was interesting to see that he was named as a suspect and not a POI. Also, surprised at what they can get from Jason from this order.

This might have already been addressed in this thread and I apologize if I am duplicating. I'm having a problem keeping up.

strach304 said:
Have you ever had something niggle at you but can't put your finger on it? The out of town placements, making up a reason for someone to find her first and timing it so he wasn't the last person to see the victim as well witnesses that saw what time he left to me all point to planning and premeditation.

With that in mind why would he have chosen the method of killing her that way? Wouldn't he also have thought to stage a robbery or sexual attack? There should be signs of forced entry if Jason was behind it whether he did it himself or hired someone. Is it possible he was too focused on making up an alibi of being away that he overlooked these things?

I don't know how killers think but in this case if it is Jason surely he put a lot of thought into it before hand and I just can't see him saying to himself "yeah I'll sneak in beat her over the head and be on my way". I really wish we knew the murder weapon.

I think we all try to put rational thinking into an irrational mind.

IF IF he did this why this way? Why not strangle or smother her?

Why not jimmy the door to make it look like forced entry?

Why not pose the body in a sexual manner?

Why not take her clothes off or at least some of her clothing?

Why make it so bloody that evidence could be left behind?

Why not rob the place blind and trash it like it was a robbery gone bad?

If he did this imo, his intent to kill superseded everything else.

If he did this he did not do any planning or staging except the fax pickup and the trip out of town. Didn't he know if he did this that would not be enough?

I just dont understand their logic but then I have never had a moments thought of ever harming anyone much less murdering them. Maybe we arent meant to understand.

IMO

Ocean

jilly said:
You're right. I was just reading the News Observer and quote:

"Willoughby said the order is less intrusive than a search warrant and requires the judge to hear less evidence before approving the order.

"The order is usually obtained when a person is not in custody, but [police] are trying to gather evidence because of their suspicions to complete their investigation," Willoughby said.

Law investigators can only obtain the order for offenses that are punishable by imprisonment for more than one year.

"It's not unusual for us to get a nontestimonial identification order," Willoughby said."

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/508250.html

I just thought it was interesting to see that he was named as a suspect and not a POI. Also, surprised at what they can get from Jason from this order.

This might have already been addressed in this thread and I apologize if I am duplicating. I'm having a problem keeping up.

Thank you. Yes he is a suspect but they have not named him as THE suspect. As we all know spouses are always on the suspect list until and if they are cleared.

I hope something breaks soon on this case now that they have gotten his dna it shouldn't take long at all for comparison test with the forensics found.

IMO

Ocean

Ocean, was the safety gate shut si the baby couldn't go downstairs where the dog was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.