Miley Cyrus Says She's 'Too Much' for Boys to Handle

My thoughts exactly, Taxi. Had a magazine thought it worthwhile to memorialize my half-baked, strong-personalitied thoughts at 15, I shudder to think what would have been said about me.:rolleyes: Fortunately most of us get to mature in relative anonymity.

I wish her nothing but the best and think she's a cutie pie.

I totally agree w/ you SCM. I too shudder to think what would have been said about me. I think both her AND her dad are cute.

I do like Miley Cyrus-- but I've seen a change in her. I think she has an agent out there that is really doing their job about getting her out there in the public eye. I havent seen her do or say anything that isnt pretty much normal for a teen her age, tho. My kids like her... and I get a little tired of all the music and the TV programs, but thats not Mileys fault. My kids shoved Britney Spears down my throat like that too when she first came out into the limelight-- I think we've gone round with all of the teen idols actually.

As for her dad Billy Ray-- I think he's adorable and I love him just as much as I did back in the '80's when he was sportin a mullet and doing the 'Achy breaky"

:laugh:

As for her dad Billy Ray-- I think he's adorable and I love him just as much as I did back in the '80's when he was sportin a mullet and doing the 'Achy breaky"
They were the good old days, business in the front and party in the back! I like him too.

I have to agree with most of you here-she's 15 for crying out loud!! I don't think I would have been able to deal with all the criticism she has to put up with at that age. We don't really watch her show, but I do like her song "see you again" and I think it's down right adorable when my 3 year old says "Ham Mondamma" :)

I agree that she's 15, and that we're all a little stupid when we're 15. (Except for Jeana, of course :) )

At the same time, I'm just done with her. I don't want to hear any more. I want her to go away, finish school, grow up a bit, and then have a big media blitz at her "comeback" when she's 21 or so. Even then I won't be able to take her seriously, but at least it all will seem fresh again and I'll have some respect for her real world accomplishments.

As it is right now, every time something about her pops up on the news, all I can think of is how spectacularly awful the wreck is going to be when she finally can't keep herself on track any more.

bahaaaaaa That is too funny.
Ya gotta give it to him. William Hung has a very positive self image.

Aww I love William Hung... but I also really liked the 'I am your Brother' Asian Guy that auditioned this year. anyone remember him ??? I re-watched that on youtube for DAYS after that first aired.

She is just a kid..

This from a blog that I have read daily for about 3 years.

http://www.everydayisprecious.com/cgi/b2/index.php

While at Claire's, Marcy and Darcy were looking at the wall of Hannah Montana merchandise. I was looking out the door at people passing by. A trio (mom, teen boy, and teen girl) passed by and I heard the girl say something. I got Darcy's attention and told her, "If that girl is not Mylie Cyrus, she looks and sounds just like her."

The trio had already passed Claire's, but Darcy walked quickly ahead of us, stalking them into Sears, looking to see if it was her. By the time we caught up with them, Darcy was posing for a picture with Mylie Cyrus. I introduced our family to the mom - Tish Cyrus - and told her of the time Billy Ray came up to us and introduced himself to us after a movie at our theater. Tish said she remembered him telling her about Cricket. She told Darcy she should come by the movie set sometime and gave Darcy her email address. Darcy also got Mylie's autograph.

The boy sat looking bored while we talked and Darcy was star struck. Darcy later told me Mylie introduced him as Lucas. I Googled him this morning and it was Lucas Till - Mylie's love interest in the movie they are shooting now - a new actor.

Darcy was actually trembling for 15 minutes after the meeting and couldn't wait to get home to email Tish to find out when and where she should go to visit the set.

and more:

At the risk of sounding like a teenage girl, more Miley Cyrus news: Her "peeps" haven't called yet but yesterday Darcy read my update from Monday and took away my Father of the Day award.

First, I misspelled Miley's name. Second, Miley didn't introduce Lucas to Darcy, he had his & Miley's names written on his shoes. ("They were Converse shoes. Everybody writes on the white toe of Converse shoes. They've done that forever. It means either they are boyfriend and girlfriend or they are best friends. Duh, Dad.") Third, I left out one of the best parts of the story. When Darcy caught up to Miley in the Sears store, Miley was looking at the Hannah Montana comforter on the bed on display. She was trying to talk her Mom into letting her buy it for herself.

My daughter thinks she's great I just hope she's not another rehab demolition derby in the making.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back