Misinformation on other forums

THAT programme was the one I saw here last year. It was very balanced - refreshing after the Tracey trilogy!

I just wish that we could order these interviews on the web. There are a gazillion of them and the case is about as fascinating as it gets. I don't understand why it is so hard to get the videos of these interviews. I am going to do some searching.

Thank you =)

Welcome to the forum. No nastiness here- but some of us get "testy" at times. It is usually the IDIs who get testy because they just can't accept that some parents can harm their own child (or allow them to be harmed). This kind of thing is in the news every day, yet people turn a blind eye because it is uncomfortable to think about and it aggravates them that others don't. And I believe some IDI posters here are "insiders" who simply challenge anyone who suspects the family. They are unwilling to admit that NO one has been cleared in this case because no one has been caught. So they accuse and rant and say how horrible we are for accusing the family.
Nice people, wealthy people, religious people can and do commit heinous crimes- even against their own kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back