Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet, with the phone thing, is that a stranded motorist found the phone, then used it to start calling stored #s in her contact list until he/she reached Maria's sister (the 1st person to answer) who probably said it was her sister's phone, she is missing, please turn it over to police...

hi there Hap (waving) :)

hey, i think the concrete blocks were the ones he used in the backyard to surround the fire pit....makes sense to me, so the fire can't spread onto the yard....what do you think?

I agree - I put great big rocks around mine, but mine is just a little circle.

My bet, with the phone thing, is that a stranded motorist found the phone, then used it to start calling stored #s in her contact list until he/she reached Maria's sister (the 1st person to answer) who probably said it was her sister's phone, she is missing, please turn it over to police...

sounds logical also!

That's what I was thinking - someone trying to find out who it belonged to by calling the numbers stored in it.

no date given yet as to when he & the other guy in the video made this trip to Lowe's....would be nice to know that bit of info

I posted the date & time in my post on page #1.

According to time date posted on video from Lowes - it was Dec. 24th at 1702 hours - 5:02 PM EST.

According to the next door neighbor - Cesar had the 1st bonfire on the 23rd - the day before Christmas eve. He apparently then purchased the cement blocks on the 24th - then had a 2nd bonfire at the BBQ party he had with friends.

If charcoal was purchased - I would imagine it was purchased at that same time. (to be placed inside the concrete blocks - over the gravesite)

Rum Tum

I posted the date & time in my post on page #1.

According to time date posted on video from Lowes - it was Dec. 24th at 1702 hours - 5:02 PM EST.

According to the next door neighbor - Cesar had the 1st bonfire on the 23rd - the day before Christmas eve. He apparently then purchased the cement blocks on the 24th - then had a 2nd bonfire at the BBQ party he had with friends.

If charcoal was purchased - I would imagine it was purchased at that same time. (to be placed inside the concrete blocks - over the gravesite)

Rum Tum

OMG!:eek:

then her body was where all that time????....could it have been buried in the yard, but not yet burned????...i'm going to go with that then ...for now...thanks for setting me straight RT..

from what i've gathered, LE had to use luminol to see the blood in the house/garage.....i don't think Christina ever saw the blood....

sure wish we knew the date that Cesar & his friend/companion went to that Lowe's....

I thought that the Lowe's trip was on 12-24-07? Also, I thought that the nosy neighbor said his wife spoke to Xtina who said she was helping her husband paint?

As soon as I typed that, I KNEW you'd think about that!

I SWEAR, I really can build a fire...as long as I have enough lighter fluid and firestarter logs!!!

Lighter fluid AND firestarter logs?!?!! that must have seen SOME blaze!!! Would have loved to see that. Hubby and are I "firestarters" too. Our largest was a dead, dried up, 6 foot christmas tree. Flames shot about 30 feet high!

OMG!:eek:

then her body was where all that time????....could it have been buried in the yard, but not yet burned????...i'm going to go with that then ...for now...thanks for setting me straight RT..

Didn't some neighbors say buzzards were circling? Maybe as time went on he decided he had to do something different to cover the crime and 10 days later decided to burn her, but surely he wouldn't have experimented with that when people were over.

I bet he asked a friend who was maybe coming over for the party, to go with him to lowes to help him build a fire pit. If she was buried a few feet down then dirt over her and a fire pit on top of her, would there be enough heat to burn her?

Does his wife have an alibi for the 14th?

Quite Possibly, she does.

I believe the Christmas Party at the Base was on the 14th. Christina said she attended. She expected Cesar to be there but he never came.

It was reported today by FOX that she may have an alibi for the time that Maria was murdered. LE feels the murder took place on the 14th - not the 15th.

Rum Tum

Maybe he somehow kept her hidden in the garage- (thinking 'bout DP and a rubermaid container) & cleaned the blood as best he could (maybe xtina didn't park/ go in there often)... until he could bury her unseen. He could have come up with cockamamie excuses as to 'projects' to do before having friends over for holidays. Heck, maybe he told her not to go into the garage b/c her xmas prezzy was in there?

He may have realized closer to xmas that he was going to have to paint because he couldn't get all the blood off? I still wonder how much blood was in the house itself - if that blood he thought he sufficiently cleaned because it was transfer not splatter

Or maybe he hid her body in her own car until he buried it, since neighbors saw him in it ???

Just throwing anything to see if it sticks!

Does his wife have an alibi for the 14th?

Quite Possibly, she does.

I believe the Christmas Party at the Base was on the 14th. Christina said she attended. She expected Cesar to be there but he never came.

It was reported today by FOX that she may have an alibi for the time that Maria was murdered. LE feels the murder took place on the 14th - not the 15th.

(busy server - slow posting)

Rum Tum

Lighter fluid AND firestarter logs?!?!! that must have seen SOME blaze!!! Would have loved to see that. Hubby and are I "firestarters" too. Our largest was a dead, dried up, 6 foot christmas tree. Flames shot about 30 feet high!

Nope, actually I failed MISERABLy that night. It was about 20 degrees and we were determined to sit around a campfire and listen to "Redneck Woman" and I couldn't get a fire goin' to save my life...but I didn't have any firestarters! We had planned this for months - when close came to visit me, we were gonna sit around a fire and listen to Gretchen.

Usually, I can get a fire started with one-half of a firestarter and NO fluid. Our husbands thought we had flipped our lids staying out in the cold that long...that was one fun weekend, I have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500