Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which prompts me to my next new thoughts adding confirmation to my theory. Christine was an active trained Marine also. Trained in the art of killing. Hunt prey, kill prey. This woman died a very violent brutal death, possibly even the babe was attacked, for we know what the sheriff has eluded too, when we hear more facts how it will be.

Lastly, We have Scott and COB, also trained in the art of subdue and kill, who both killed and disposed of their babies mothers bodies while in vitro.

Scott and cob got as far away from the murdered mom and babe as possible, we also know and believe lacy was a soft kill too, strangulation as Jessee, what can this killing, the facts tell us about the murderer? Not only did they shred her body to pieces along with the babe, but they kept the body as a souvenir and trophy to linger over for days. Hatred I tell ya pure evil hatred is playing in this.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out christine wore the points in this marriage just like dianne zambora did. Might explain L's seually assaulting another woman, to be in control where he doesn't have any in his relationship at home. Thoughts?
Oh I hadn't thought of the wife being like Diane Zamora, but you're right, it could very well be that way!! I watched that trial, and that little liar tried to look so innocent when all the while she was the one who I believe controlled David Graham. And yes, no evidence in Peterson house of a violent death to Laci, nor with Jessie Davis, yet their bodies were tossed away like trash. This guy burns Maria and her unborn baby in a fire pit, maybe 2 weeks after her death. :eek:

Indygal, that timeline is something. I was under the impression that the military was handling the disappearance but it seems LE & that sheriff could have stepped in even earlir than they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox