Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the wife is involved either. I think there were things she should have noticed. But there is no telling what he told her.

yeah...no telling...there's some really gullible folks 'out there'.....

off to get comfortable for Greta's show:)
later!

We have a pool in the back yard so the kids play in the front.

Re the swing-set or slide being in the front:

The neighbor said had always played with the child in the back yard, but just recently began playing in the front.

Also, that the (poodle-like) dog had been tied to a tree in the back yard, but very recently had been tied in the front yard.

Again what I got out of it was that Nancy was asking, since he got the case dec 19' 2007. Why did it take 18 days, jan 7, 2008 to find out of the rape.
No one went into the murders house or looked around the property, zip.
Example, stacy Peterson case, she was listed as missing and the cops got right on it.
I think Nancy was trying to get at, why didn't they investigate on there own and instead of waiting for more info.

How would the sheriff know to look around the murderer's house if he didn't even know there was a rape accusation against him? An investigator for the sheriff's office kept trying to get in touch with Lauterbach's unit to find out information about her, but could get no call back. The rape accusation was completely being handled by the military -- no record or knowledge of it by the civilian authorities. Her mother implied she had personality problems. Her roommate was out of state doing temporary duty.
Only after the initial investigator in the sherrif's office finally contacted him a week ago, did the sheriff even know about the case. I saw her uncle on TV, and he thanked the sheriff for all they had done after having gotten no response whatsoever from the military.

Oops, forgot to add that I think Nancy was trying to get him to come right out and say the military impeded his investigation and were completely lax about their own investigation. Which is exactly what he wanted to say. But they are both so cantankerous, they just kept arguing over each other. I love them both.

"...I worked banking in Los Angeles for alot of years..."

I lived and worked in Los Angeles for a lot of years, too. Many years ago. Are you still there? I'm all the way cross country, in New England now.

How would the sheriff know to look around the murderer's house if he didn't even know there was a rape accusation against him? An investigator for the sheriff's office kept trying to get in touch with Lauterbach's unit to find out information about her, but could get no call back. The rape accusation was completely being handled by the military -- no record or knowledge of it by the civilian authorities. Her mother implied she had personality problems. Her roommate was out of state doing temporary duty.
Only after the initial investigator in the sherrif's office finally contacted him a week ago, did the sheriff even know about the case. I saw her uncle on TV, and he thanked the sheriff for all they had done after having gotten no response whatsoever from the military.

By investigating on his own. Is she single,married, who's the dad. Where does he live, work. Where does she work. Who the friends are. Go from there.
Doesn't seem hard to me.
Just plain questions, I would ask myself.

i could swear i heard him call Caesar, Cesarean yesterday!

LOL!! He did it several times this morning. I was driving and was cracking up. The people passing me must have thought I lost it.

Off to Greta.. .

WOW... Sheriff Brown IS on Greta! He sure makes the rounds.

I think an abduction or kidnapping in the commission of another crime, murder, plus we know now that he can also be charged with robbery which also trumps the murder giving it the mitigating factor of the death penalty.

Unfortunately, I believe this man will be put to death and not live to a natural death, Unfortunate for his soul. But justifiably righteous.

Now, I can have peace knowing if christina is involved, and I believe she is, she may get immunity due to the fact le wants details. I'm happy with knowing if she did it too, the danger she faces in the Judgement.

I want autopsy details, a little more facts about the crime scene. Anything actually would be great.

Goodnight all, I'm going to bed. Thanks for all the info posted here, I don't have cable any longer and your my only life line to Maria and Gabrielle.

I love his name, Maria was the best mother without a single fault during her motherhood, most of us can't say that. I believe their in Heaven, for this is a faultless mother and a child of God, both united forever.

Peace!
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about the ATM withdrawl playing into this so that combined with the financial gain he'd get to not be discharged from the USMC for adultery and not having to pay child support for 18 yrs., he'd be eligible for DP. The DA even said tonight on Nancy's show that it's possible but he isn't going to discuss it any further now. Sheriff is on Greta's show now saying he can't discuss the autopsy ~ so apparently it's been done?

And I agree with you ~ they're in Heaven. ;)

By investigating on his own. Is she single, who's the dad. Where does he live, work. Where does she work. Who the friends are. Go from there.
Doesn't seem hard to me.
Just plain questions, I would ask myself.

The case was solved and the body located within four days of him learning about it.

He called Megan = Miss Meghan
Then he called her = Meghan.
Then he called her = Laurean!

Then he called her = Loren! LOL

He needs some sleep!

OMG! I wish the sherrif would stop calling Megan (filling in for Greta?) Lauren! He's getting her confused with the suspect. :eek:
I don't know how she is keeping a straight face!

ETA : Oops, I see y'all are already discussing that. I like him but he reminds me of boss hog,lol

"Sheriff is on Greta's show now saying he can't discuss the autopsy ~ so apparently it's been done? "

Yes, the blonde woman on Greta's show mentioned that the autopsy had come back today/tonight.

Jaded- I imagine he's talked to a ton o' folks for the last few days- shoot, I can't remember people's names even when Ihave just met them!

Hey folks- this is my 1st post ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member