Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cnn said that it was her positivity that took the 700.00 out.
Do we have a picture of that transaction that I may have over looked?

My question is: Where did the $700.00 go? Where are her clothes that she apparently took with her?

Found on the grass by the buss station...who and why was it thrown away?
Maybe dropped?

Good question. Especially since the article says:

"Saturday while walking her dog across the street from the Durham Police Department, Mary found a military identification card with the name Frances Lauterbach, also known as Maria Frances Lauterbach."

Saturday was the 12th, and Laurean went missing on the 11th, didnt he? And we know Maria was already in the ground in Laurean's backyard by that time.

So that leaves Laurean and/or his wife.

I call BS on this press conference. Certain things make absolutely no sense. If Marie told them what they said she did about the sexual incidences, one being pretty much consensual and the other he stopped when she told him to, why were they continuing to investigate a "rape" charge. Someone would have explained by now that what she was describing wasnt rape. Maybe a sexual harrassment charge but not rape. Also if Maria told them that the baby wasn't his because it wasn't the product of the rape, why would they be waiting to do DNA on the baby. Why would she let them do DNA on the baby if she told them it wasn't a product of rape? Also if Laurean was aware of what she was saying and the way she was saying it, what would have been his need to have 3 lawyers?

In my opinion the Marine Crop has to be lying and/or downplaying the rape in hindsight so as not to look responsible.

In one of the articles on here Maria's uncle said that the baby was Laureans. Will they still be able to do dna on the baby?

I wish the sheriff would talk more about this christina, the wife. Where was she when all this took place? Funny how no one will answer that? I find it highly suspcious she had no clue of anything until 4am in the morning (what was she doing up at that time finding a note?) Why are the reporters searching her out and asking her questions? They didn't let anyone alone in the scott peterson case! lol No one seems to talk to anyone regarding this case. You never see an interview with friends or neighbors or relatives or anything. How come no one knows if she had some sort of relationship with this guy? Did they have something going on on the side? There are always people that see these types of things. I wish we were doing the investigation instead of that sheriff. They don't seem to have a clue.

I saw an interview last night on Greta (even tho she's out of town) with the nextdoor neighbor whose wife was told by Laurean's wife some time previously that she was helping her husband paint the walls of their home and garage.

Obviously, Christina discovered something the minute she saw the blood-covered walls (or evidence that the blood had been attempted to be cleaned off) of her home.

is STELLAR MARINE??????
While Maria was simply "solid"??

That's "good ol boy" for Semper Fi....cuz well, you know he had a kid and another on the way - what a man - stellar....except for that pesky murder and backyard burial "incident". I guess murder of a fellow Marine who was 9 mos pregnant with his baby followed by burning and burial in his backyard is stellar performance - especially if it follows an assault/rape "incident" ???

I'd like to hit that smirking Colonel in the head with something "solid" until his ears were ringing and he was seeing "stellar".

It's obvious that Maria got the brush off at every turn...and OF COURSE she not gonna say she was afraid of , it's not something a "steady" Marine would do. They pooh-pooh'd Maria and chalked her disappearance up to "hormones" and the assault up to her being dramatic and exaggerating - just like her Mother implied. Was Mom being coached by her hubby - Mr I say nothing career AF Dad?

The CO needs his butt kicked and that whole BASE needs new leadership - I suggest a WOMAN CO!

I was disgusted with the Marines and the CO BEFORE...now I am just plain angry - that presser just mostly made my BLOOD BOIL. The callousness and disrespect for Maria was evident...but came out looking STELLAR!!!

My Opinion

My question is: Where did the $700.00 go? Where are her clothes that she apparently took with her?

Thank you, exactly where are her clothes? That's what I've been thinking, this 8 month pregnant woman taking off on a bus with absolutely nothing.
It's obvious didn't think of everything!

Never thought about her clothes.
Not sure if her roommate can help if any are missing...a guy...

:furious:
I call BS on this press conference. Certain things make absolutely no sense. If Marie told them what they said she did about the sexual incidences, one being pretty much consensual and the other he stopped when she told him to, why were they continuing to investigate a "rape" charge. Someone would have explained by now that what she was describing wasnt rape. Maybe a sexual harrassment charge but not rape. Also if Maria told them that the baby wasn't his because it wasn't the product of the rape, why would they be waiting to do DNA on the baby. Why would she let them do DNA on the baby if she told them it wasn't a product of rape? Also if Laurean was aware of what she was saying and the way she was saying it, what would have been his need to have 3 lawyers?

In my opinion the Marine Crop has to be lying and/or downplaying the rape in hindsight so as not to look responsible.

EXACTLY!! That's what I've been thinking. They can say she said this, or she said that and who's going to challenge it? Maria isn't here to defend herself anymore. :furious:

Oh ok..man you see my mind is messing up over here I can't think straight! I'm so irritated right now after watching that... To me they acted like they could of cared less about the murder of Maria & the baby..Not once did I notice a caring tone of voice or just anything.

My girl, I know I was being sarcastic.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
is STELLAR MARINE??????

That's "good ol boy" for Semper Fi....cuz well, you know he had a kid and another on the way - what a man - stellar....except for that pesky murder and backyard burial "incident". I guess murder of a fellow Marine who was 9 mos pregnant with his baby followed by burning and burial in his backyard is stellar performance - especially if it follows an assault/rape "incident" ???

I'd like to hit that smirking Colonel in the head with something "solid" until his ears were ringing and he was seeing "stellar".

It's obvious that Maria got the brush off at every turn...and OF COURSE she not gonna say she was afraid of , it's not something a "steady" Marine would do. They pooh-pooh'd Maria and chalked her disappearance up to "hormones" and the assault up to her being dramatic and exaggerating - just like her Mother implied. Was Mom being coached by her hubby - Mr I say nothing career AF Dad?

The CO needs his butt kicked and that whole BASE needs new leadership - I suggest a WOMAN CO!

I was disgusted with the Marines and the CO BEFORE...now I am just plain angry - that presser just mostly made my BLOOD BOIL. The callousness and disrespect for Maria was evident...but came out looking STELLAR!!!

My Opinion

is STELLAR MARINE??????

My Opinion

FC, your whole post was "stellar" but LMAO at the bolded part! Can I help?

I know this was posted in the other thread - but I feel it's important for those that maybe our guest who are just checking in here to see what's going on w/ the hunt for Maria & Gabrielle's killer.

This may have been announced in the presser, but posting it anyways for those of us that couldn't view it LOL

Came from FBI alerts that you sign up for...

http://charlotte.fbi.gov/pressrel/2008/ce011508.htm

Snip

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FBI Announces Tipline, 1-800-CALLFBI, for Public to Call in Information on Cesar Armando Laurean[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Charlotte, NC - The FBI, in conjunction with the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation, the US Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and the US Marshals Service, announced a new tipline to assist in the search for Corporal Cesar Armando Laurean, USMC, a suspect in the homicide investigation of Lance Corporal Maria Lauterbach, USMC.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FBI Charlotte Special Agent in Charge Nathan T. Gray stated, "With Laurean on the run, the public's assistance is key to locating and apprehending Laurean to bring justice to the Lauterbach family. Anyone with information related to Laurean or his whereabouts should call 1-800-CALLFBI (1-800-225-5324)." [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Tips regarding Laurean's whereabouts can also be submitted online at [www.fbi.gov]. http://www.fbi.gov/[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Murder
Cesar Armando Laurean
Aliases: Cesar Gudino, Cesar Sanchez, Cesar Armando Laurean Ramirez[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Date of Birth: 11/13/1986
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160 pounds
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Sex: Male
Race: White (Hispanic)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nationality: U.S. Citizen (since 2003); Mexican National
NCIC Number: W653665176
Scars and Marks: Laurean has a tattoo of a skull on one of his upper arms and a tattoo of a black widow spider, including an hourglass on the spider's abdomen, on the other upper arm.
Remarks: Laurean is a United States Citizen and a United States Marine Corps Corporal currently assigned to Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Laurean may be driving a four-door 2004 Dodge Ram truck, black in color, displaying North Carolina license plate TRR1522. (Vehicle has been found)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Cesar Armando Laurean is wanted for his alleged involvement in the murder of 20-year-old Maria F. Lauterbach, who was pregnant at the time of her murder. Lauterbach was a United States Marine Corps Lance Corporal assigned to Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. She had been missing since December 14, 2007. The charred remains of Lauterbach and her unborn infant were recovered in a shallow grave in the backyard of Laurean's Jacksonville, North Carolina, residence.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A state arrest warrant was issued on January 12, 2008, in Onslow County, North Carolina, after Laurean was charged with murder. That same day, Laurean was charged federally with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution by the United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, Wilmington, North Carolina, and a federal warrant was issued for his arrest. [/SIZE][/FONT]
laurean011508.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]CAUTION
SUSPECT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]REWARD[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and arrest of Cesar Armando Laurean.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CALL THE FBI TIPLINE, 1-800-CALLFBI, OR CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Copies of the FBI Wanted Poster are available online at www.fbi.gov. To keep up with the latest developments, sign up for FBI email alerts online.[/SIZE][/FONT]

**Bolding about the vehicle being recovered/found is mine** The rest of the release is original in its entirety - Remember, if someone even THINKS they have seen him, no matter how remotely, please report it - that's what LE is there for, to weed through what is plausible and what is not - What one thinks may be "unimportant" could actually be the biggest break. One only has to look at Meredith to see how the smallest details can pull something together.

Well goodnight everyone it's 1am here and I have to be up at 5:30 so I need some sleep I pray to God when I wake up Laurean has been caught!

Well goodnight everyone it's 1am here and I have to be up at 5:30 so I need some sleep I pray to God when I wake up Laurean has been caught!

G'nite Sadie - Someone will send you a pm if he's caught while you're sleeping!

Sweet dreams darlin!

My hubby watched the Marine presser with me and commented that Maria had been a Marine for less time and was promoted to Lance Corporal fairly quickly, and yet the smirking Coronel only called her SOLID. Meanwhile had been a Marine longer, had only reached Corporal and yet he is considered STELLAR ....... WTF ????? Yes, the USMC is definitely a man's world.

The more and more I think about the press conference the angrier I get. They said that the protective order was never violated. So how in God's name did they carry on a "friendly relationship"?

Im dissappointed in the marines and their comments and conduct, and my father was a Marine...a real one, not one of these guys.

More that anything im SAD.
Sad for this girl and her baby.
Was there no one in her life that would stand up for her.
She deserved a chance and so did the baby.

This man...was a cold blooded baby killer....and the military is turning a blind eye, he is scott peterson all over again...but worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici