Missing Baby Lisa Sighting Reported in Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're counting is off. Three sightings reported on MSM and 1 sighting -confirmed not to be Lisa-by a WS poster. That's 4. 4 equals all these.

Feel free to argue with someone else about their verbiage.

this sighting at st.joes and the sighting today, they both involved 2 women in a black car with a baby,, wow,, weird...was it on two different days...or is this all about todays sighting...

I hadn't heard anything about this st.joes sighting before today,, so i really don't know if they are related, but it sounds like it

this sighting at st.joes and the sighting today, they both involved 2 women in a black car with a baby,, wow,, weird...was it on two different days...or is this all about todays sighting...

I hadn't heard anything about this st.joes sighting before today,, so i really don't know if they are related, but it sounds like it

The baby with two women is not baby Lisa.

A lot of photos of her are not even of her at her current age. Which is going to lead to people thinking that 3 months old are "baby Lisa"

I agree! The key to finding Lisa is how she looks recently ~possibly last known photo would be at the brother's birthday party, day before she was missing, 2 weeks ago~ not months ago, imo.

I agree! The key to finding Lisa is how she looks recently ~possibly last known photo would be at the brother's birthday party, day before she was missing, 2 weeks ago~ not months ago, imo.

I have to agree with this. The young photos being released are not doing anyone any favors... my two month old looks SO much like Lisa's early photos. I had a woman give her (and me!) the stare down in Walmart two days ago.

I wish they had never released those early photos. They're not really doing anyone any favors!

Oh... and I stopped lurking to join to say this, so hi! :seeya:

This thread should have the title changed to avoid confusion for people just coming on...so they know that the baby was not Lisa...JMO

Changed to what? That this is a thread about an incorrect sighting of Lisa and lets talk about it? How about closing it?

Changed to what? That this is a thread about an incorrect sighting of Lisa and lets talk about it? How about closing it?

Or that. I just meant to say something that indicated it was not Lisa.

While it is possible someone would be dumb/brave enough to be out and about with her, as has happened a time or two in the past, I don't know if ever this soon, while the case was so active and publicized.

I have to agree with this. The young photos being released are not doing anyone any favors... my two month old looks SO much like Lisa's early photos. I had a woman give her (and me!) the stare down in Walmart two days ago.

I wish they had never released those early photos. They're not really doing anyone any favors!

Oh... and I stopped lurking to join to say this, so hi! :seeya:

WELCOME!! Glad you joined us! You are correct, they need to stop with the old pics. Lisa was almost one year old, doesn't look much like her infant photos. There is something more to this..IMO!

:welcome:

:welcome4:

Maybe the mods are trying to get some rest tonight. :innocent: There have been other threads that have poofed way too soon, maybe they are just giving us all time to chime in. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike