Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like some kind of paper with duct tape on the paper...OMG... And in the close up video of the yellow jacket from your link it looks identical... You might be on to something here, Close! :)

meant to add this with my last response...yes, it looks like he was covering something up, with the tape, that was already on the jacket....good eye, angel...

It could be tape on the mask, but it is an odd color for tape. It almost looks like the way we used to make paper mache masks in grade school using strips of paper and glue in water on a balloon or some object. It can't be make-up, imo, because his beard or face would be evident and it isn't. He is wearing goggles so you can't see his eyes and even tho people have mentioned it...you can't see his lips, imo. The slit is straight across and goes wider than normal lips. I wondered if this was some sort of stuff that would be used in putting up siding.

it looks like silver duct tape to me.....very common

Look again at the close up picture of the stripe on the jacket... It looks like a piece of duct tape...It isn't even attached to the jacket on one end...

click on: Video: ATM photos big clue in homicide investigation at link below.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/14585002/detail.html

It shows a close up still of the stripe on the jacket...Pause your video when it gets to the close up of the stripe on the jacket and it is pretty obvious...

Not sure if that one has been mentioned - but that's what it looks like to me. Can be picked up at pretty much any gas station, drug store, DOLLAR store etc, aka, easy for him to run in and grab, w/o giving a person a second thought to why they might need it.

I see it, but I am going to have to disagree with them, too. It doesn't look stiff as you would expect with Duct tape. It looks like a flap of material that would cover a zipper. It doesn't go all the way around that I can tell either. It stops on either side except where it is ripped off a bit.

The face mask doesn't look silver to me at all. Maybe I am going color blind, but it looks almost a light yellow with a beige tint. YES! More like the color of masking tape!!

Look again at the close up picture of the stripe on the jacket... It looks like a piece of duct tape...It isn't even attached to the jacket on one end...

click on: Video: ATM photos big clue in homicide investigation at link below.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/14585002/detail.html

It shows a close up still of the stripe on the jacket...Pause your video when it gets to the close up of the stripe on the jacket and it is pretty obvious...

yep...i agree with you angel....seems like he was wanting to hide something that was on the jacket.....maybe so no one could identify the jacket as Mr Bryant's????

Why does any of this matter? We can argue for days about duct tape and material or whatever...but why? Unless they found the mask or the parka...we will never know and it isn't relevant.

I see it, but I am going to have to disagree with them, too. It doesn't look stiff as you would expect with Duct tape. It looks like a flap of material that would cover a zipper. It doesn't go all the way around that I can tell either. It stops on either side.

The face mask doesn't look silver to me at all. Maybe I am going color blind, but it looks almost a light yellow with a beige tint. YES! More like the color of masking tape!!

we just see it different then, SS, LOL....i see silver duct tape on the guy's face AND on the jacket.....

Why does any of this matter? We can argue for days about duct tape and material or whatever...but why? Unless they found the mask or the parka...we will never know and it isn't relevant.

because it's a discussion...isn't that ok, SS?...if you're not interested in the discussion, you don't have to participate, right?:)

I posted possible victims on the links only thread, but where do we discuss them? I wanted to hear what every one thought about two elderly sisters killed in NC in 2006. Their throats were slit, and the area was rural.
http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories...732&ran=142214 I know one of his other possiable victims was found not to far from her car as well.

You know I was sitting here thinking about that video of Hilton from the dashcam with the Deputy and one thing was very strange and I dont know if anyone mentioned it.
Where was his dog?
The video is 20 minutes long and I have watched the long version that has been released and there is no sign of a dog. If He had a dog with him it would have come up via conversation with the deputy. Ether he did not have the dog there with him or it was off running in the woods and I would not think he would let a dog run around a hunting zone. Even if it was a well trained dog you would still hear him tell it to sit or stay and surely the deputy would have commented on it.
Just struck me as odd.

You know I was sitting here thinking about that video of Hilton from the dashcam with the Deputy and one thing was very strange and I dont know if anyone mentioned it.
Where was his dog?
The video is 20 minutes long and I have watched the long version that has been released and there is no sign of a dog. If He had a dog with him it would have come up via conversation with the deputy. Ether he did not have the dog there with him or it was off running in the woods and I would not think he would let a dog run around a hunting zone. Even if it was a well trained dog you would still hear him tell it to sit or stay and surely the deputy would have commented on it.
Just struck me as odd.

The dog may have been in the van. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members