Missouri, St. Louis - Teenage girl critically injured after brutal fight with another female teen near Hazelwood East High School, 8 March 2024

Sundog

Reaction score

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. – One teen remains hospitalized and another is being held in St. Louis County Family Court following a fight last Friday near Hazelwood East High School.

According to Vera Clay, a spokeswoman for the St. Louis County Police Department, officers received word of a fight in progress just after 2:30 p.m. near the intersection of Norgate and Claudine drives, just north of the campus.

Police arrived to find one teen girl suffering from a severe head injury. She was taken to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.

The Missouri Attorney General is calling on the 15-year-old girl who beat another teen's head into concrete to be tried as an adult.

The teenage victim is fighting for life in critical condition after her head was repeatedly smashed into the ground during a brawl near a Missouri high school.

AG Andrew Bailey announced on X: 'This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim.

Such viciousness from teens!

I don't think we had that back when I was in high school--or at least it didn't happen at my school. I remember a couple of girls getting into a fight, but they didn't throw punches or bash one another's heads -- they mostly just pulled hair and slapped.

Sometimes, I think public schools in cities are too large--too many kids. Too much chaos.

I hope the injured young woman survives and makes a full recovery and I pray the other young woman changes her methods of dealing with conflict.

Was Kaylee alone when attacked? And, who is the person who recorded this brutality?

I guess we don't know since MSM is avoiding coverage.
I've seen quite a lot of coverage in MSM. My guess is the kids who were there aren't talking. They will, eventually. It's just sickening. We had a kid here in Vegas recently who was beaten to death by classmates. Seems our teenagers are full of rage. Nothing even remotely like this happened when I was in high school.

Victim Kalee?

(In looking for more on the victim I did not find a pix of her, like a yearbook pix, i.e., a pic where she is not on the ground being beaten or helpless on the concrete.)
Someone opened a campaign for her med exps.
("Kaylee on Her Road to Recovery")
on a fundraising site, you know, the big one.

There is a a headshot of Kaylee there. A SMILE on her face. :)
So young to suffer such devastating injuries.

What in the world could have led to this?

Per ToS, not saying anything else re fundraiser site/source.

Last edited:
Has Kaylee's last name been released to the media? I haven't seen it.

(As for the perp, plaster her name all over the media, and her parents' too, if anyone knows who they are, no matter how old she is.)
Yes. Victim is Kaylee Gain. Link below.

JMO

The girl, who family members identified as 16-year-old Kaylee Gain, remains in the hospital with brain bleeding and swelling, according to two pages started to help the family with medical costs. She remains in critical condition.

I don't know when these things started getting more common, but this kind of thing has always happened. There just was no social media and they didn't always get MSM coverage.

Anyone remember Josie Ratley? That was 15 years ago.

Kaylee Gain suffered a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage when her head was repeatedly smashed into the ground during a brawl near her St. Louis high school last Friday. She was left alone on the ground to convulse before EMTs arrived.
[snip]
Attorney General Andrew Bailey has called on the 'evil' 15-year-old girl who beat Gain's head into the concrete to be 'tried as an adult'.

Bailey announced on X: 'This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim.

'The criminal should be charged and tried as an adult. If the victim dies, that offense should rise to a homicide.'

John O'Sullivan, Director of Communications with St. Louis County Courts, told KSDK it is too soon to determine if the suspect will be tried as an adult.

He says a court hearing is expected to be held in the next few weeks.
Missouri teen Kaylee Gain is 'fighting hard to stay alive'

I hope the attacker is prosecuted as an adult. I wish whoever filmed it while doing nothing to help or contact 911 when Kaylee lay there convulsing would face some consequence as well.

Last edited:
I hope the attacker is prosecuted as an adult. I wish whoever filmed it while doing nothing to help or contact 911 when Kaylee lay there convulsing would face some consequence as well.
<snipped for focus>

I hope so, too. And ditto for the person who videotaped the brutal attack on KG. I hope they can track the person down.

Was Kaylee alone when attacked? And, who is the person who recorded this brutality?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more recordings of this exchange. Hopefully leading up to the attack. It was so brutal that no one could claim ignorance of the extreme violence inflicted on this girl. I don't really care what transpired to elicit this type of response but I believe this girl should be tried as an adult. Just because she used her hands doesn't lessen the level of violence. Just truly sickening. It really worries me that young people seem so detached from events that they view through a 5 inch screen, almost as if it isn't real.

I remember reading about the group of people who went to visit the Jim Jones compound back in 1978 when a report had gone out that people were being held against their will. Some of the flock wanted to leave with the congressman and they were attacked and shot including a cameraman who filmed his own attack and death as if he was outside of the reality.

That video is disturbing. I saw it a few days ago on X. The punching the victim in the face over and over was bad enough, but when the perp started smashing the victim's head into the concrete, I couldn't continue watching.

The perpetrator needs to be charged as an adult. Nothing can excuse that behavior, but I do wonder what in her life led to such viciousness.

Wonder why MSM is avoiding coverage?

Also, it's not a fight if she wasn't a willing participant. In that case, it's straight up assault. It sounds like attempted murder. moo

<snipped for focus>

I hope so, too. And ditto for the person who videotaped the brutal attack on KG. I hope they can track the person down.

I am just glad that there is evidence of the absolutely inhumane attempted murder of this young girl. A fight might be pulling hair, kicking, but slamming someone's head on concrete, is beyond a school yard scuffle. That is attempted murder. And if the victim dies, it is murder.

As it is, the victim is in a coma, with possible severe brain damage. Life as she knew it, is over.

I am just glad that there is evidence of the absolutely inhumane attempted murder of this young girl. A fight might be pulling hair, kicking, but slamming someone's head on concrete, is beyond a school yard scuffle. That is attempted murder. And if the victim dies, it is murder.

As it is, the victim is in a coma, with possible severe brain damage. Life as she knew it, is over.
Without that video, this would be a tough case. I wonder if the person that took the video immediately gave it to police or how that all came about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back