Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Garrison was blowing smoke, there wouldn’t be a gag order. There wouldn’t be multiple digs. There wouldn’t be get out of jail free cards. That simple.

People need to stop this idea that he was some Hail Mary the cops made. They investigated him for two full years and many of his buddies in KS and CO.

Bartt made it clear the risks in contacting him. But he needs to be investigated separately from SPD. I’m in agreement on FBI.

This notion that he’s a bafoon who doesn’t know anything is a crock. He knows things. It’s blatantly obvious it’s why the supposed investigative journalist shut up and clammed up on TV. It was immediately after she told forum members she was interviewing him.

The best thing we can do is fight for FBI and DOJ takeover of this case.

Garrison is a Rapist. I think he lies and sucks at being threatening. I think most people would rather say they were threatened than admit they were taken in by a conman. That includes police. Inmates have a lot of time and get very bored. Looking for bodies is a field trip for them. If they can convince cops and reporters they get attention and letters like mine. I happen to have experience with getting letters from inmates. You have to learn to recognize BS. My cousin used to give out my address to random men in his prison when I was 17.

Garrison is a Rapist. I think he lies and sucks at being threatening. I think most people would rather say they were threatened than admit they were taken in by a conman. That includes police. Inmates have a lot of time and get very bored. Looking for bodies is a field trip for them. If they can convince cops and reporters they get attention and letters like mine. I happen to have experience with getting letters from inmates. You have to learn to recognize BS. My cousin used to give out my address to random men in his prison when I was 17.
That’s fine and good and appreciate the anecdote but you’re not a season detective and he isn’t going to implicate himself. So really whatever he said via email isn’t worth much. So you can’t get a proper read on a guy who isn’t even tech savvy and grew up in a world without internet trying to write an email.

It’s also incredibly bad faith to act like Garrison is the same as the 48 Hours silhouetted kid when Garrison has multiple cops seek him and his friends and surveilled him for months. Harassed his friends and coworkers. Along with his direct connection to the women. Kid talking about Joplin didn’t get gag orders or a GJ called. Big difference.

I don’t know what you’re talking about honestly but no 1%er is going to tell someone about member status. Just not how it works. There’s also different clubs in different cities. I have a hard time believing you talked to a Springfield/SW MO club member who is active. And I mean the 1%ers and not the ones who do Toys for Tots. You do realize there’s varying level of patches, right?
Presidents of local MC chapters are usually common knowledge. My point is that Garrison lied about his status in a motorcycle club. Maybe he was a member or a wannabe member. Maybe he is using the 1%er club status as a way to seem interesting and like he has inside knowledge. If he has inside knowledge why is he alive when he mentions it constantly and to strangers?

Presidents of local MC chapters are usually common knowledge. My point is that Garrison lied about his status in a motorcycle club. Maybe he was a member or a wannabe member. Maybe he is using the 1%er club status as a way to seem interesting and like he has inside knowledge. If he has inside knowledge why is he alive when he mentions it constantly and to strangers?
I can’t take you seriously if you only asked one person for corroboration, believed them at face value, but totally dismissive of Garrison at face value. He may be a rapist, but doesn’t mean he’s lying. Gag orders prove that.

We don’t agree. Let’s move on and go on our separate routes. No use bickering back and forth. Unproductive.

I’m mostly interested in Bartt getting Garrison’s info himself and letting him decide on his own without outside influence from amateur forum sleuths. DOJ and FBI need to take over this case.

That’s fine and good and appreciate the anecdote but you’re not a season detective and he isn’t going to implicate himself. So really whatever he said via email isn’t worth much. So you can’t get a proper read on a guy who isn’t even tech savvy and grew up in a world without internet trying to write an email.

It’s also incredibly bad faith to act like Garrison is the same as the 48 Hours silhouetted kid when Garrison has multiple cops seek him and his friends and surveilled him for months. Harassed his friends and coworkers. Along with his direct connection to the women. Kid talking about Joplin didn’t get gag orders or a GJ called. Big difference.
He escaped police custody or whatever SPD called hanging out in a motel with him. He kidnapped and raped a young woman right after that escape or walkout. He was probably supposed to be with cops. He wasn't named as the informant because they believed he had information. I think losing a person who than commits a brutal rape is a big deal and doesn't look good for a police department. I don't think they were looking at Garrison as a Rapist at that point. I think they thought he would link the disappearances to drugs. Also there had been some other disappearances linked to that area. If found anything it would have been a win for SPD. If they found nothing return him to jail. His leaving and raping someone changed everything.

So you don’t know. As you said “I think.” So you’re not speaking in facts. He was named as an informant because he had crucial information. He had a direct connection to the women too.

He was a rapist. And knows who killed the women. Both can be true.

Again, I’ll work the Garrison angle as I believe he is the path to solving this. Always has been. Because of a special connection to two specific people (both not talked about much here). Cops have this information already before you ask. If you disagree, that’s fine. I believe him 100% and gag orders, grand jury subpoenas, and multiple digs even after failures proves he had merit and private details of the case. Anything challenging that is in bad faith or a cursory/dismissive opinion not laying the facts out on the table and examining them individually.

He is a rapist. If he knows something why hasn't he traded it for a shorter sentence or another field trip?
You’ll have to ask him. You can’t just trade information without working with many lawyers/cops/judges. It’s a process and not a movie. He is also a 1% gang member. Some sacrifices you make for the sake of your cut/stake in something. I am told he is content with his time for the rape.

Mike dated a woman whose dad was a bike gang member.

Again, violent people with public records for all to see. All connected to the women. Dusty’s girlfriend’s mother was known to frequent the bar next to the clubhouse. It’s very obvious the pattern here.

Women find out about drug operation. A couple guys want to scare them into shutting up. Stacy enters and one freaks out and there’s no turning back. It’s pretty complicated but pretty simple after unpacking that first thick layer.

Last edited:
You’ll have to ask him. You can’t just trade information without working with many lawyers/cops/judges. It’s a process and not a movie. He is also a 1% gang member. Some sacrifices you make for the sake of your cut/stake in something. I am told he is content with his time for the rape.
I did ask. He basically kept offering to tell me about crimes or thing the Gooses or people associated with them were involved in. Random crimes that I didn't ask about. I don't give liars attention. That is what he wants. If he knew anything he would talk. You can believe in some creepy heroic version of this rapist. Maybe you believe the cops set him up.

He didn’t commit a Triple abduction / homicide removing people from their homes to never be found . And leave behind cash . No evidence .
Then months later assault the SMS co Ed , take her money , no removal , no homicide , left evidence .
It’s just more deflection from the real suspect . Ask yourselves why the same person across all forums keeps attacking people and pushing this narrative that is non sensical. And doesn’t even know how basic court proceedings work.

He didn’t commit a Triple abduction / homicide removing people from their homes to never be found . And leave behind cash . No evidence .
Then months later assault the SMS co Ed , take her money , no removal , no homicide , left evidence .
It’s just more deflection from the real suspect . Ask yourselves why the same person across all forums keeps attacking people and pushing this narrative that is non sensical. And doesn’t even know how basic court proceedings work.
More bad faith stuff. If you researched the coed case, you’d know that appeal everyone’s read online isnt 100% accurate description of events. Means you didn’t even FOIA the case documents.

I do not think Garrison committed the crime. Didn’t do anything regarding this without others around. Just knows who did it.

I’m looking at one grave robber and outside help from people unknown to the board. That’s where my targets are. Garrison at the murder site. Not abduction. The people at the party who bragged are known.

Not even sure Garrison committed the murders. I believe it was a group. The goal, IMO, was to scare the women into not talking to the cops. Murder wasn’t on the agenda. Then when Stacy entered the equation, someone made a choice that made the entire thing damage control from there.

One more time loud and clear: I do not believe Garrison was at the abduction site or did anything alone in this if he did.

Last edited:
Garrison is a Rapist. I think he lies and sucks at being threatening. I think most people would rather say they were threatened than admit they were taken in by a conman. .

While not in regards to this case...and in all due respect, this is a very disrespectful thing to say with what was done to the college girl in which he is now doing his time for. While he may or may not have anything to do with this case, his record does not reflect a “conman”.

The bickering going back and forth is crazy. Just ignore (both sides) and investigate how you see proper. Then, present your thoughts and findings on the board for others to disseminate/ dissect. And, don’t get bent out of shape when others have a disagreement or find a hole. Recognize it, and try it eliminate the hole. This would and should be said for all cases.

While not in regards to this case...and in all due respect, this is a very disrespectful thing to say with what was done to the college girl in which he is now doing his time for. While he may or may not have anything to do with this case, his record does not reflect a “conman”.

The bickering going back and forth is crazy. Just ignore (both sides) and investigate how you see proper. Then, present your thoughts and findings on the board for others to disseminate/ dissect. And, don’t get bent out of shape when others have a disagreement or find a hole. Recognize it, and try it eliminate the hole. This would and should be said for all cases.

Thanks for the advice. I was referring to my communication with Garrison. He tried threatening me or with some messages sent by someone reading my posts on different threads. I wasn't saying he wasn't threatening when he kidnapped and raped a woman. He did con the police department into searching places he heard other people disappeared from. He then walked off and kidnapped and raped a woman. I wouldn't recommend writing to him but his letters are those of someone trying to con you.

Garrison is an absolute sociopath who probably never took an English class beyond his freshman year of high school. You cannot get an accurate read of 25 years ago information from him in his current age and mental state. It’s insane not to question his cognitive abilities.

Kathee talked to him pre-health conditions in 2013 or so. (This is according to rumors, and her speaking on official/unofficial forums about this) And in person. Remember that. She went on the True Crime Daily show in 2017 and clammed up. She hasn’t spoken publicly regarding the case since the prison interviews. You do the math.

All outgoing letters are monitored. He will not implicate himself when the earliest he could get out is very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500