Misty admits why she and Ron got married!

ok, this may be way out there, but i think i recall, in the beginning of all of this
that LC walked in and 'caught' MC and the young man fooling around
and MC claimed abuse
k, no links, just memory, well at this point, we all have many different stories we have heard
JMO

n2five.. I don't believe any of us ever want to ever believe a child is missing and a parent knows what happened and has mislead LE from day one, but unfortunately thats what we having concerning a beautiful missing child and her father...So once again, I respectfully disagree..Ronald knows exactly what happened to his daughter and also knows where she is...JMO

my daughter was 14 when she went missing for 4 days. its a long story and ot here, but i will say it was a terror that still haunts me. even thinking about it makes my heart race, my hands sweat and makes me cry. im crying now. it was non stop full blown gut wrenching terror until we found her and then mad like i have never been, even to this day, when we found out that she and a friend hitchhiked 30 miles to another town to hang out with a bunch of other kids at a house where no adults lived. she wasnt that kind of kid, she had friends over a lot but they didnt go out running the streets. anyway, point is, i would just fall to the floor bawling. i walked around the house, crying, carrying the phone everywhere because i knew she would call me if she could. her punishment was grounded to her room for the summer. no tv, no phone, no radio, no friends over. i took her to the library anytime she wanted and that was all she was allowed to do, read. i think it was good for her. maybe she will tell you. yall know her as blubuni99 and shes my best friend and she brought me to webslueths :) anyway, when i saw rc crying like that falling to the ground in that video, it brought it all back and i thought he must feel exactly what i felt. im still not sure, but when i saw those undercover videos, what i saw in rc was a drug addict and nothing but. i hated seeing it because if he did something to haleigh, or let it happen, or knew it and didnt tell then this world is even closer to hell than i thought. jmo :)

my daughter was 14 when she went missing for 4 days. its a long story and ot here, but i will say it was a terror that still haunts me. even thinking about it makes my heart race, my hands sweat and makes me cry. im crying now. it was non stop full blown gut wrenching terror until we found her and then mad like i have never been, even to this day, when we found out that she and a friend hitchhiked 30 miles to another town to hang out with a bunch of other kids at a house where no adults lived. she wasnt that kind of kid, she had friends over a lot but they didnt go out running the streets. anyway, point is, i would just fall to the floor bawling. i walked around the house, crying, carrying the phone everywhere because i knew she would call me if she could. her punishment was grounded to her room for the summer. no tv, no phone, no radio, no friends over. i took her to the library anytime she wanted and that was all she was allowed to do, read. i think it was good for her. maybe she will tell you. yall know her as blubuni99 and shes my best friend and she brought me to webslueths :) anyway, when i saw rc crying like that falling to the ground in that video, it brought it all back and i thought he must feel exactly what i felt. im still not sure, but when i saw those undercover videos, what i saw in rc was a drug addict and nothing but. i hated seeing it because if he did something to haleigh, or let it happen, or knew it and didnt tell then this world is even closer to hell than i thought. jmo :)

sorry to reply to myself, but that is ot as it stands. i got myself upset typing it and i forgot to say that i never thought rc knew what happened to haleigh, but if he did then that puts a whole new light on why they got married and it wasnt because they were so in love they couldnt wait to be man and wife, imo, and nobody does something that obviously against their own self interests unless there is a reason that others dont know. sometimes what you see aint what you get.

Well, $hit --- both of my parents ought to be locked up if letting a 13 yr old have a 16 yr old boyfriend is such a crime since 2 of their 3 daughters and 1 son had similar relationships.

I do recall that the person who spread this all over the internet spoke of the horrific brutality of the crime, at least initially. She definitely was no fan of Misty, iirc --- quite the opposite.

Now this has turned into Misty framing a boyfriend.

Which is it?

eta - link to the post

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

Sorry if that sounded wrong or mean, LFlorida. My impression of Misty's parents is that they don't seem all that overprotective. The story sounds weird to me, that's just my own humble opinion. I've seen how Misty fails to tell the truth, time and time again. I can't help that it bothers me that the boy was so young and he's paying such a huge price.

I want to have compassion for the Croslins, but I find it hard to understand some of their choices. They don't speak very highly of Ronald Cummings, yet they signed their 17 year old daughter over to marry him. A 25 year old man with 2 kids. I just couldn't do that to my girls, no matter how much they begged. It'd be like tossing them into a lions' den.

Never meant to offend anyone with my post. Just tossing my own ideas around. :)

Hi, I think you've got the timetable a little mixed up. Jr. went to live with his mom after Ron was busted for dealing in controlled substance. Ron was dealing while he still had custody of Jr. Not what I call a dad doing the right thing. jmo

I am a child of the 70's and certaintly no stranger to the "Sex, drugs and rock and roll era. I see RC as a spoiled, immature mamas boy With a taste for drugs and bad girls. But I don't think it makes him a murderer. I have known people that have smoked a little weed but have been good, hardworking parents. With that being said selling oxys and running around with a girl that cops think has info on missing daughter, and selling drugs to some one you don't know has lets get busted written all over it. He should have been home with his son and in his spare time looking for Haleigh. that makes him stupid and immature, and also selfish but I just don't believe he killed Haleigh or knows who did. I know a couple of guys alot like RC with that attitude still to this day. they will never change....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut
Back