Misty and family psych profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butterfly, I grew up the way Misty did except I was put in a childrens's home when I was 12. I got out after high school went to Bible school for 4 years got married, had four children 1 boy and three girls Have been married 40 years saying this to say, it is the choices we make! Misty didn't make the right choices, my girls are close in ages and of course they all knew better than their parents! I think Misty knows something but she has people to bail her out the same with Ron and Tommy. I pray little haleigh is alive You said it to good in your post Choose the right way.

LogDetective-160x160.gif

And thank you for sharing your story with us! :blowkiss:

Listening to the tapes, I realize that Misty is completely self-absorbed. She wants money whether her family has any or not. And it that won't do, why not beg from the in-laws? It's all me me me me. I also have had to overcome many trials from a difficult childhood, but I would never EVER have begged my family for money if I knew they were having financial problems of their own.

As I stated lastnight, I am not trying to give excuses for Misty, however she was so young when she left home and fell into the wrong group. Here at WS we post articles and sleuth kids Misty's age when she left home and we pray that they are safe and are returned home. In my opinion, Misty is child that should have been taken away by CPS. I just always sit on the fence when it comes to things like this because a child who is raised in a drug and alcholic family we always want and wish for them to be protected by CPS, and then when they are not and grow up to be someone like Misty and they make bad choices as she clearly has done. I just dont know how to feel.

As I stated lastnight, I am not trying to give excuses for Misty, however she was so young when she left home and fell into the wrong group. Here at WS we post articles and sleuth kids Misty's age when she left home and we pray that they are safe and are returned home. In my opinion, Misty is child that should have been taken away by CPS. I just always sit on the fence when it comes to things like this because a child who is raised in a drug and alcholic family we always want and wish for them to be protected by CPS, and then when they are not and grow up to be someone like Misty and they make bad choices as she clearly has done. I just dont know how to feel.
I understand how you feel. I care about all children & that includes Misty Croslin. She obviously had a traumatic childhood & turned out exactly like she should have. But now that's she's 18, people expect her to magically transform herself. I don't understand all of the hatred directed towards her. People want her to talk & I understand that, but somebody is gonna have to gain her trust, & that's gonna be hard. Because of her childhood, her lack of education, her mentality, her age when she hooked up with Ron, & her age when Haleigh was reported missing, I think a child psychologist should work with her. Start from the beginning.

This girl spells trouble in every sense of the word. Everyone she associates with gets in trouble. She has to be highly manipulative to pull this off. Just where did she stand regarding Haleigh, certainly not as a mother or mother-figure? Ron is totally to blame for bring her to his bed and to watch the children. He was 24 and she was 16 when they started....pitiful!

She is self centered....teens are, and so are the mentally ill. There appears to be a significant amount of clues with her that could provoke a calling for MI. I need to know why misty dropped out of school. She appears so childlike...D#$#m ron cummings....how could a grown man take advantage of a 16 yr. old girl and a very immature 16 yr old at that. A man would know she is a child..and that is pedophilia. Where was his family when this was going on? Her family should not have allowed her to marry him. I bet they thought their problems would be resolved and maybe she would calm down. She would not have listened anyway even if they forced her not to see him. She is a stubborn child. I am concerned though about how she related to Haleigh...I can only think she looked at Haleigh as competition for rc's affection and money.

Listening to the tapes, I realize that Misty is completely self-absorbed. She wants money whether her family has any or not. And it that won't do, why not beg from the in-laws? It's all me me me me. I also have had to overcome many trials from a difficult childhood, but I would never EVER have begged my family for money if I knew they were having financial problems of their own.
..to me she is a drug addict and she acts like any other addict.
Her mind is set on getting out to get a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$