Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor?

Found this interesting from topix.....if these links should not be here, please remove this post.

Has it come out that Ron is the father of Amber Brooks baby? I find it strange that Misty would make this comment: "i will have ur baby to". I mean, how would she get Amber's baby unless there was some legal connection, even though at that time Ron and Misty were not married.

------------------------------------------------

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=375142511&albumID=77694&imageID=297932

Misty threatened Amber Brooks and took Ronald away from her.

"From Comment
~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mo…

Misty Cummings
November 14, 2008 4:52 PM
***** i got ur man and i will have ur baby to"

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...

In retaliation

Lisa Brooks, Ambers Mom beat up Misty, Misty filed charges against her.

In retailation

Chelsea Croslins beat up Lisa Brooks, Lisa Brooks filed charges against her.

No one showed up for Court. But I would not be surprised if the Brooks women were involved in the case of missing Haleigh.

-------------------

I've tried to find if this post, regarding Amber's myspace, was here but could not find it, so sorry if it has already been posted.

I went in search of a thread that was started months ago that might be of interest to you AC. Her is the link: Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am not sure if discussion of AB and the past history of those four women you mentioned is allowed upstairs. It was discussed though and I wanted to find the thread for you. The thread is closed by the way!

Thanks, Elle....I saw that one too, but it shows it is closed...?

Sure enough is but if you have time to go through it there is a lot of talk in there about the circumstances and such of what happened. Also TG put a link on the last page of the thread to the rumor thread where the discussion was continued so there is a chance that link will lead you where you need to look....

I've been out of the loop for a while can anyone please explain to me where Misty went? I can't seem to locate the thread where this is discussed?!

TIA!

Wonder if Ron is logging onto her myspace, maybe even IM ing each other.
I was thinking maybe she is in rehab if so could she have internet access?

[snip]

She noticed the outside door propped with a brick (maybe they have evidence that shows it would be impossible to see from her vantage point if the interior door was not also propped open)

[snip]

Respectfully snipped.

This is interesting. I had never considered it -- was it discussed? IIRC both doors are self-closing and I understood the outside screen door was propped open with a concrete block. How was the internal door seen to be open if it is self-closing unless it was propped open as well? Variations of Misty's story, whether she was going to the far bathroom or just awoke at 3 (I seen a 3) were that the kitchen light was on and she stopped in her tracks since the back door was open.

Respectfully snipped.

This is interesting. I had never considered it -- was it discussed? IIRC both doors are self-closing and I understood the outside screen door was propped open with a concrete block. How was the internal door seen to be open if it is self-closing unless it was propped open as well? Variations of Misty's story, whether she was going to the far bathroom or just awoke at 3 (I seen a 3) were that the kitchen light was on and she stopped in her tracks since the back door was open.

The inside door swings closed but does not latch; it remains ajar. If the kitchen light is on, it will illuminate into the hallway where the back door is, and it would be at least apparent that the door looks like it is not completely connected. A curious person would go to the door and open it to see why it wasn't latched, and in this case, would then observe the screen door "bricked" as Misty describes.

However, given that Misty seems to have changed her story from needing to go to the bathroom/get water to waking up and seeing the light on and looking to see why.....she never describes running back to the back door to pull it open to see the screen door bricked.

She does discuss frantically looking for Haleigh under those beds situated on the floor, though.

The inside door swings closed but does not latch; it remains ajar. If the kitchen light is on, it will illuminate into the hallway where the back door is, and it would be at least apparent that the door looks like it is not completely connected. A curious person would go to the door and open it to see why it wasn't latched, and in this case, would then observe the screen door "bricked" as Misty describes.

However, given that Misty seems to have changed her story from needing to go to the bathroom/get water to waking up and seeing the light on and looking to see why.....she never describes running back to the back door to pull it open to see the screen door bricked.

She does discuss frantically looking for Haleigh under those beds situated on the floor, though.

Thanks.

IIRC Misty implies that she is in the kitchen/hall and makes it sound like the door is wide-open, the outside one is but she provided no specifics on this important detail. It just reinforces my thoughts that this is staged and poorly executed.

Thanks.

IIRC Misty implies that she is in the kitchen/hall and makes it sound like the door is wide-open, the outside one is but she provided no specifics on this important detail. It just reinforces my thoughts that this is staged and poorly executed.

I would tend to agree, based on the producer of NG's show who did the walk through with TN. She demonstrated that the solid door swung closed unless hampered somehow by an article of clothing. As I recall, it looked like a shirt or something she dropped on the floor.

The problem for me is that Misty had to go BACK to the door to see if it was still open, and we're not given any perspective on where she was when she went back to look at that door for the 911 operator. Standing in the living room, or in any of the bedrooms would only require a couple steps to see if the door was still open. However, it takes her a few seconds to see if it is....where was she when she went to look at that door again? On the front porch? Even then it's only a few steps until she can get a clear shot through the kitchen to the back, what with that light on.......It's hinky to me, and I haven't been able to say that scene wasn't staged yet.

I would tend to agree, based on the producer of NG's show who did the walk through with TN. She demonstrated that the solid door swung closed unless hampered somehow by an article of clothing. As I recall, it looked like a shirt or something she dropped on the floor.

The problem for me is that Misty had to go BACK to the door to see if it was still open, and we're not given any perspective on where she was when she went back to look at that door for the 911 operator. Standing in the living room, or in any of the bedrooms would only require a couple steps to see if the door was still open. However, it takes her a few seconds to see if it is....where was she when she went to look at that door again? On the front porch? Even then it's only a few steps until she can get a clear shot through the kitchen to the back, what with that light on.......It's hinky to me, and I haven't been able to say that scene wasn't staged yet.

I just thought about that and you are right. Maybe I should go and listen one more time. Maybe at that point they were still cleaning up? IDK

Rumor?

Found this interesting from topix.....if these links should not be here, please remove this post.

Has it come out that Ron is the father of Amber Brooks baby? I find it strange that Misty would make this comment: "i will have ur baby to". I mean, how would she get Amber's baby unless there was some legal connection, even though at that time Ron and Misty were not married.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=375142511&albumID=77694&imageID=297932

"From Comment
~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mo…

Misty Cummings

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...

In retaliation

Lisa Brooks, Ambers Mom beat up Misty, Misty filed charges against her.

In retailation

Chelsea Croslins beat up Lisa Brooks, Lisa Brooks filed charges against her.

No one showed up for Court. But I would not be surprised if the Brooks women were involved in the case of missing Haleigh.

-------------------

I've tried to find if this post, regarding Amber's myspace, was here but could not find it, so sorry if it has already been posted.

It's not a rumor,she did post that on Amber's myspace.We saw it at the beginning.And there are court records of Chelsea and Lisa fighting and Lisa filed charges.I have wondered where were Misty,Lisa and Chelsea when this fighting occurred?NayNay said Amber and Misty got into a fight at a party,so where did this fight between Chelsea and Lisa occur?Kelly D said she's known Misty since she was 14.I am wondering how long this circle of people have known one another and how they met.

It's not a rumor,she did post that on Amber's myspace.We saw it at the beginning.And there are court records of Chelsea and Lisa fighting and Lisa filed charges.I have wondered where were Misty,Lisa and Chelsea when this fighting occurred?NayNay said Amber and Misty got into a fight at a party,so where did this fight between Chelsea and Lisa occur?Kelly D said she's known Misty since she was 14.I am wondering how long this circle of people have known one another and how they met.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by AC
Rumor?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=297932

"From Comment
~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mo…

Misty Cummings

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting. I remember that and also didn't Ron pay a visit to Amber's home awhile back? Wasn't it her grandma or mother who called the police because she saw Ron on her property? I can't find it right now, but am almost sure I saw a report about that.

Mom you are right. I think at that time the sheriff was notified and papers were issued to pick him up.

New article up on Steph Watts site on Misti, her whereabouts and doings since she left the trailer.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

more at link, thanks missing

MISTY CUMMINGS CONFESS??September 29, 2009 by Steph

Everyone has been wondering what happened to Misty Cummings. Where did she go? What has she been doing since she went “into hiding”? Well I have the answers, exclusivley. Tune in to my blog tommorow for a detailed account of who she was with, where she’s been and what she’s been doing. I can give you a hint tonight. She isn’t on “vacation” as everyone speculated, and she wasn’t “with friends.” She’s been doing a little well needed sole searching, and even paid a visit to a priest. Afterwards she emerged in tears. Did she confess?? Well if she did, and it’s very possible, we may know because the professional ethics of confidentiality, in regards to a pastor or priest, ensures that congregants or clients can share their concerns, questions or burdens without fear of disclosure. It creates a context of respect and trust within which help can be provided.

If this is true, makes sense to me and would explain the solitude and peace surrounding R and M, this is good news. No matter what she's there for, to confess, seek help, refuge, it all helps Haleigh in some way. We'll be learning soon what's up. Keep our eyes on the cuff n stuff as Seriously Searching calls it. hehehehehe

"Sole" searching and confessing indicates to me she is the ONLY one that is revealing the truth as to what happened...JMO

Originally Posted by AC
Rumor?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=297932

"From Comment
~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mo…

Misty Cummings

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting. I remember that and also didn't Ron pay a visit to Amber's home awhile back? Wasn't it her grandma or mother who called the police because she saw Ron on her property? I can't find it right now, but am almost sure I saw a report about that.

Actually the incident that you are talking about was discussed in length on the RT thread downstairs. There was a brief discussion on this allowed up here but here is a link that put the issue to rest
~Possible BOLO for Ronald C. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

the information that was posted in regards to this incident was rumor speculation and blog talk. Seems nothing ever changes... Hope this clears that up for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52