Misty makes shocking claims on the Early Show 2009.10.9. -*video inlcuded*

Texasmommy, if the abductor is known to the victim and her caretaker, would he/she risk putting the lights on? If the lights wake Misty or Jr. up, they're sure to recognize the familiar person with the lights on. A complete stranger would have an easier time to get away with having been seen because Misty and Jr. couldn't tell a name, they could just supply a general description and probably not such a good one.

BBM
Who would HaLeigh leave with quietly and willingly?Misty of course is at the Top of many lists, but, I would argue that assumption and ask that we go thru the list of all that has motive again and further discuss the ability needed to commit the crime. The resources that it would take to hide HaLeigh alive within a community (or be taken from) without HaLeigh being recognized or questioned because of her sudden appearance in the lives of the adult(s) that have HaLeigh.

IMO, nobody. No matter who comes to get her, I find it quite unlikely that a child who gets awoken in the middle of her sleep would be instantly alert enough to comprehend the purpose and cooperative enough to not make protesting noises as she's dragged out of her comfy bed.

Maybe it's just my kids but I couldn't get get them up in the middle of the night without lots of protest.

Texasmommy, if the abductor is known to the victim and her caretaker, would he/she risk putting the lights on? If the lights wake Misty or Jr. up, they're sure to recognize the familiar person with the lights on. A complete stranger would have an easier time to get away with having been seen because Misty and Jr. couldn't tell a name, they could just supply a general description and probably not such a good one.

IMO, nobody. No matter who comes to get her, I find it quite unlikely that a child who gets awoken in the middle of her sleep would be instantly alert enough to comprehend the purpose and cooperative enough to not make protesting noises as she's dragged out of her comfy bed.

Maybe it's just my kids but I couldn't get get them up in the middle of the night without lots of protest.

My child doesn't wake up when I move him when he's asleep. I just carried him to his bed and he barely moved as I did so. Also.. He's 3 and I am not able to recall what underwear he has on, or if he left on his pants or not. If I looked through his clothes I could figure out what shirt he's sleeping in but I didn't really pay much attention to what his pajamas were that he put on. I just think a lot of the "evidence" people are using against Misty isn't real evidence. Sorry about the late reply.

Also the wheelie thing I find silly. Children even at age 3 attempt to pop wheelies and play around. Just depends on what you teach them to do during play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back