Deceased/Not Found MN - Adelle 'Addie' Jensen, 25, Minneapolis, 17 Nov 2015 *arrest*

He says she killed herself and he panicked and hid her body!

LIAR!!

I guess that's what most young men do now a days, when you find that your lover has committed suicide. Hide the body, what are people using instead of brains these days? Let's all hope he didn't hide her in pieces.. Come on man fess up!

After Allegedly Claiming the Mother of His 2-Year-Old Killed Herself and Tried to Frame Him, Minneapolis Man Is Arrested
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20970318,00.html

his brother helped him move the body after he held a gun to his head he got a nasty side to him!! what planet his on if he thinks he can play the she committed sucide and tried to frame him card - a 2 year old girl has had her mother taken away from her - he has ruined a lot of life's and should man up and confess to her murder!!

He don't want to do the time, should not have committed the crime

According to Dow AJ went to Downtown Cabaret with the Dow brothers and left at closing. I wonder if the relationship with Dow was the relationship she was struggling with & scared her. BTW Downtown Cabaret is a strip club.

Addie needs to brought home to her family.

If Dow was who she was scared of, going to the strip club with him & his brother was not rational behavior imho Also, if she was as jealous as Dow claims about him seeing other women, maybe she did commit suicide.

Just saying, if the mother of my child committed suicide in front of me and I "panicked" (by holding a gun to my brother's head, re-painting the walls, throwing out my couch, temporarily putting her body in a warehouse and then dismembering her and further hiding the body), I am sure that once I was brought in to be questioned, I would want LE to find her body so that I can prove that she died by her hand not mine.

His story makes no sense. None whatsoever. He's holding out so that LE don't find out what really happened.

He's going down.

So they couldn't get a murder charge to stick? Disappointed that no body has been found 😢

This whole story makes no sense. Why would the prosecutor give him such a sweet deal without him disclosing where her remains are at. Something doesn't add up.

There is no reason neither of them couldn't provide a body location. I guess LE figures they will get him on what they can prove, and hope he brags in prison or they locate her in the meantime. They can still charge him with murder down the road.

This whole story makes no sense. Why would the prosecutor give him such a sweet deal without him disclosing where her remains are at. Something doesn't add up.

Addie is still missing.... Her bf is now arrested for her murder...

Police: Man Convicted Of Hiding Girlfriend's Body, Now Charged With Murder

A Minneapolis man previously convicted of hiding his girlfriend’s body is now facing murder charges in her death.

On Monday, 35-year-old Joshua Dow was charged with second-degree murder in the death of his girlfriend, Adelle Jensen.

Here is a copy of the criminal complaint against him...

https://www.hennepinattorney.org/-/...hash=C5587593309DB964B2C5C9F67B4406E8EFA11793

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back