MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

Oh man...I know this sounds terrible of me, but as a gardener who works hard and takes pride in my landscaping projects, and knows how much time, money, energy, thought etc goes into them...they better be right.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm trying to imagine a police tip that causes them to get a warrant to destroy the house and yard to search and ends up showing causation that she ran away or was taken for sex trafficking. I mean what do they find on the property that leads them anywhere except to remains at the parents residence? A note from A that's been hiding for 25 years?

Amy's mom has always claimed to have a multitude of ever changing medical problems. She did the same with Amy. Its very akin to munchausens syndrome and munchausens by proxy. When I was a child her mom rode around on a motorized scooter and said she had MS. Then Id see her out in the front moving around rocks walking fine.

Amy's mom has always claimed to have a multitude of ever changing medical problems. She did the same with Amy. Its very akin to munchausens syndrome and munchausens by proxy. When I was a child her mom rode around on a motorized scooter and said she had MS. Then Id see her out in the front moving around rocks walking fine.

I can "see" the mother doing this: eccentric, naive, probably innocent IMO.

One thing that I find strange is that LE is tearing up the place, yet Mom is okay with that. If it were my house and yard, I would be a wreck.

OT: MS can be a relapsing/remitting disease. There are good days and bad days. Let's not make false accusations. If she is suffering, God help her.

I have never met her parents, or spoken to them. I believe the working theory that LE had for a long time was that Amy was abducted from the gas station & sold into some sort of child sex trafficking ring. I don't know if the parents are or are not suspects.

I highly doubt my friend is a suspect, having been a child of 8 when this all occurred. She was home sick from school that day & was never present at the family farm or the gas station.

I hope that answers will be forthcoming one day, for the peace of my friend & Amy's other loved ones. I think back to when I was 8 years old & it seems so long ago. I can't even imagine how life would be different had something like this happened to a sibling of mine. I have nothing but compassion & sympathy for all my friend has been through.

Bolded and snipped by me

If the date is correct, August 5th 1989 was a Saturday meaning there was no school.

There is no way on this earth that her sister is a suspect. But the most traumatic thing that I dealt with as a child was when my grandma stroked in front of my and died. I was 11 at the time and I honestly don't remember if I went to school that day or not.

I'm just saying that maybe she has been told that she was sick and didn't go to school, which would explain why Amy was the only one that went with her father to the farm?

I guess my question is why was it only Amy and her dad going to the farm, and for what? I would imagine that if it was to work on something, the whole family would have gone, especially on a Saturday.

And who really stops at a gas station when you are 2 miles from home to do a #2? Maybe that is just the chick in me and my public bathroom phobia. Even on roadtrips, I wait until we need gas, and then I still have walked away after surveying the scene.

At 11am this morning the tape is down, the tents are down, vehicles leaving...

I am mystified. If Amy was working as a stripper, couldn't she be found?

Bolded and snipped by me

If the date is correct, August 5th 1989 was a Saturday meaning there was no school.

There is no way on this earth that her sister is a suspect. But the most traumatic thing that I dealt with as a child was when my grandma stroked in front of my and died. I was 11 at the time and I honestly don't remember if I went to school that day or not.

I'm just saying that maybe she has been told that she was sick and didn't go to school, which would explain why Amy was the only one that went with her father to the farm?

I guess my question is why was it only Amy and her dad going to the farm, and for what? I would imagine that if it was to work on something, the whole family would have gone, especially on a Saturday.

And who really stops at a gas station when you are 2 miles from home to do a #2? Maybe that is just the chick in me and my public bathroom phobia. Even on roadtrips, I wait until we need gas, and then I still have walked away after surveying the scene.

Yes, I corrected myself in an earlier post. My friend was home sick that day, so she did not go to the farm or gas station. I did not mean to type 'from school,' so that was a mistake on my part.

I don't know if she remembers being home sick or if that's what she's been told or if she's been told that so many times that she now believes it's an actual memory she has. I think back to when I was 8 & honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to plant a memory in a child of that age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNA evidence? What could that mean?

Could it mean blood? If blood is found, how could any one person be implicated? Guess I'm confused.

Obviously, no body was found, or someone would be in custody.

DNA evidence? What could that mean?

From the article:

"The report also noted her parents planned to be out of town for several days for a medical procedure and thought Amy would be home when they returned."

Wth does this even mean? They filed a police report the day she disappeared and in the same breath said they had to leave town for a couple days and that Amy would probably return when they were gone? Return to what? Who was expected to be waiting for her?

I'd like more investigative reporting on this one. I'm not accusing the parents, but I have a lot of questions. Was the medical procedure verified? Was the past history of running away verified? Amy's medical condition verified?

I glean that LE has DNA . Where, how,what??????

Speculation: dirt was hauled away. Could they be processing it? Running it through screens for bone fragments?

This case has me intrigued as I lived on that street within a dozen houses away when Amy went missing. I vividly recall that house and the general state of disrepair it was in at that time and it appears from photos and video that the situation has not changed.

I moved out around the end of 1989, I had no knowledge that this girl had gone missing at the time. My daughter who was 9 at the time casually knew the younger girl. I recall telling her strictly that she was forbidden to go into that house after she reported she had been in there.

At the time Amy went missing, my daughter tells me that the inside of the house had no carpeting. She also states that it appeared to be a hoarder situation or close to becoming one.

What disturbs me is this: I remember that as we were preparing to move, the appearance of some heavy landscaping equipment, and also the night digging. This was not 1993. This was 1989. I recall thinking "why are they doing landscape when the house clearly needs to be painted, windows repaired, etc?" Then I pondered the urgency of the night digging, the lights being on on the loaders, etc. Around that time the front landscaping project appeared, the stacked wall containing the birch. And I remember thinking "so they spent all that money on renting equipment and the end result looks shoddy at best?" I must apologize for my judgmental thoughts however it just didn't make any sense to me, to lay out that type of money for a landscape project and to have an amateur at best end result.

My question now is, from the looks of what I can gather, where they dug was behind the garage. Why didn't they dig up that front area with the raised stacked stone work and the birch trees? That and the perimeter landscape was the focus of that landscape project within the next 60 days after her disappearance. The house sat on that lot wide open as you can see from the other homes on that street until Amy disappeared. Then the landscape project ensued. I drove past this house twice a day for at least 4 years, nothing changed until the end.

Also, the brick work on the front of the house. On the far right, next to the lower window, that is the original brick work. The brick on these homes was decorative only. What would necessitate them to tear off 3/4 of the brick, and then replace it with shoddy mismatched brick?

One last question and this has been bothering me. It was pointed out to me that on the step dad's facebook page, he posted a link to an article regarding the Jacob Wetterling case on what appears to be the same day police interviewed the Pagnac's in their home. Just days before the search warrant was issued.

Any insight would be welcome. Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back