MN MN - Christopher Kerze, 17, Eagan, 20 April 1990

I just saw that Christopher's NamUs profile was modified, so I came here to read up on his case.
I too am wondering if he truly committed suicide since his body or belongings had never been found. Maybe he ran away to start a new life. I really wish we knew more about his disappearance. I wonder if his brother and family are still looking for him.

Hi everyone,
It might just be my interpretation but I don't see the "suicide note" as a suicide note. Although it mentioned suicide I see it more as him saying he  was going to commit suicide, but didnt, and is now headed who knows where.
Withdrawing money is a big red flag to me that he didn't intend to kill himself as well the lack of a body (people who kill themselves can't hide their body), the failure to take any ammo and the fact that a shotgun isn't the ideal suicide weapon of choice. Added to this the statement that someone gave him a ride to Duluth, where the letter was mailed from. The phonecalls...sounds to me like he was at a truck stop or restaurant and just wanted to hear his parents' voices. I think that's normal behaviour.

I know LE dismissed that letter from Seattle as fake. But I wondered..."Gaurdian Angel" seemed such an odd phrase. If it "said he's an angel" now, or "he's with the angels now" then I would understand it as meaning he is deceased. But to say he is a guardian angel, it sounds oddly specific. I wondered if it was literal. There is a group called the Guardian Angels with an active chapter in Seattle. There is also a roadside assistant company in Seattle with the same name. Is it possible he is alive and working for one of these?

My own thought is that he is still alive, or at least he didn't immediately kill himself when he left. I don't know what would lead to such a situation that he wouldn't contact his family again though. You never know what's happening within a family I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back