MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As they approached a particularly dark stretch of the road, where a long gravel driveway led to a farm (and close to the spot where Aaron had heard the strange noise) suddenly the flashlight held by Trevor picked up a figure moving from the driveway into the road in front of them." http://saintautumn.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/the-jacob-wetterling-abduction/

Where are the perps footprints?

Yes as he saw them headed to the store he knew he would fail because of the flashlight, so he goes home to grab a disguise and a gun for the next encounter. Which is bound to happen because they had left from the dead end. imo.

I can't find where it says 91st Ave was not paved in 1987 at this link...it's very well there I just can't see it.

Could you snip it?

TIA :)

It's visible in the pictures if you keep scrolling down that page.

Who would drive down a gravel road, abandon their vehicle on a gravel driveway, and then threaten to shoot them if they get his license plate number in the pitch black of night?

Who drives their vehicle down a paved road, abandons it on a gravel driveway, then threatens to shoot them if they look back as to not reveal his license plate in the pitch black of night?

Wouldn't that aerial image have been from the dig?

No, this is what it says below that image-

"Police tape surrounds the boys’ bikes and scooter on the left; Rassiers’ driveway is on the right. (Photo courtesy of Stearns County Sherrif’s Office.)"

http://www.joybaker.com/tag/jacob-wetterling/page/4/

Also of note is that either aaron or trevor was on a push scooter and not a bike, push scooters don't go on gravel.

According to Trevor, he still saw the man move from the driveway onto the road. Where are the perps prints from driveway?

According to Trevor, he still saw the man move from the driveway onto the road. Where are the perps prints from driveway?

Easily one of the best single questions LE could answer. They haven't told us if they have that evidence or not.

That's right. They have never named anyone else. They have questioned many though.

I think LE and the FBI have investigated much to which we are not privy, and really what right have we to know? (Sometimes we tend to forget the FBI is still involved.) I also think LE and the FBI are composed of intelligent individuals, and in 25 years nearly all things proposed on this site have already been thought out and discussed by both organizations. However, I think investigations can become so focused that occasionally they head in the wrong direction, as in the Elizabeth Smart case. It's good the efforts are being expanded.

We can continue to propose theories and discuss what happened, but right now, despite Joy Baker, with no tangible information since 2010 (that's 4 years), it seems a lost cause. Whether DR was involved or someone else did this terrible thing, I, like all of you, just wish for a resolution.

By nature wouldn't all abductors be classified as psychotic? Remember, the exact same phraseology was uttered to Jared, and that too was in the pitch black of night. And I can promise you this, DR DID NOT KIDNAP JARED.

How can we explain the abductor threatening to shoot into the pitch black of night? That's not a realistic statement, it's psychotic, it's a pitch to make sure they keep running and don't stop, and why? Not because he doesn't want them to see the vehicle they could have already seen, but to make sure they keep running because if they did stop and look back, they would never see Jacob leaving.

By nature wouldn't all abductors be classified as psychotic? Remember, the exact same phraseology was uttered to Jared, and that too was in the pitch black of night. And I can promise you this, DR DID NOT KIDNAP JARED.

"The assault lasted about 20 minutes. When it was over, Jared’s abductor suddenly got angry and said he was late for an appointment at the Red Carpet. (Though Jared was too young to know it at the time, the Red Carpet was – and still is – a popular bar/nightclub in St. Cloud, about 20 miles away.) "

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/08/11/jareds-story/

Has every bouncer/bartender/employees at the Red Carpet that night been checked out? It's possible he wasn't late for an appointment but late to work. Why would he reveal where he works? Well why would he reveal he's going there after he had assaulted him?

While I agree that DR is not at all likely for Jared's abduction and assault, I'm curious how you can "promise us" this?

Jared saw his abductor and also knew DR from Middle School.

While I agree that DR is not at all likely for Jared's abduction and assault, I'm curious how you can "promise us" this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname