MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tonight at my lake cabin I was talking to a neighbor of mine who is from the area Jacob is from. I was asking them if they knew anything new about the warrant and I was wondering why they got the warrant. She says its well known in that area that DR has always been the number 1 suspect. She said the big reason he is a suspect is because
1. It happened on his land.
2. The way he acted after the abduction (went back to bed, said he didn't want to be bothered)
3. When he was questioned he told authorities that he was sleeping than he said he saw a car turn around in his driveway during the abudction (Aaron swears there was no car anywhere). So did he see a car or was he sleeping?
4. The thing that triggered this whole thing is a new detective was looking at google maps and compared photos from 1989 to now and realized that buildings had been removed. If you look at the two you can see which buildings were torn down.

They told me they removed 6 dump trucks full of dirt where the old buildings used to exist

I hope they find something so the Wetterlings can have closure.

It makes sense for DR to be considered as at least having knowledge of what happened considering his location & behavior after Jacob went missing. My fear is so much time has elapsed, they won't find any conclusive evidence.

As far as the embalmed body in the river ... I can not find any other information about it. It wasn't listed as an unsolved murder on any of the sites I checked. I couldn't find any references he had been identified either. It's not so much I believe he's Jacob, I'd just like to know there was a definitive identification. There were other boys who went missing in the midwest during that same time period.

I know the idea of occult ritual murders is a crazy idea. But it's a sick world so I guess it's possible, though unlikely. From the original article it seemed they felt the body was simply missing from a cemetery. Maybe so, but it's odd there were no updates.

It makes sense for DR to be considered as at least having knowledge of what happened considering his location & behavior after Jacob went missing. My fear is so much time has elapsed, they won't find any conclusive evidence.

As far as the embalmed body in the river ... I can not find any other information about it. It wasn't listed as an unsolved murder on any of the sites I checked. I couldn't find any references he had been identified either. It's not so much I believe he's Jacob, I'd just like to know there was a definitive identification. There were other boys who went missing in the midwest during that same time period.

I know the idea of occult ritual murders is a crazy idea. But it's a sick world so I guess it's possible, though unlikely. From the original article it seemed they felt the body was simply missing from a cemetery. Maybe so, but it's odd there were no updates.

I agree that it is odd.

I am wondering if I was dreaming or it really happened that they figured out who it was an wanted to keep it private in respect to the parents.

But if you aren't finding anything, maybe that's what I imagined at the time and it's morphed into what happened with me.

It makes no sense that they didn't investigate any further.

In my imagination, I thought they said it was taken from a mausoleum, but honestly, I might just be imagining all of this.

Human, you may well be correct that they did find where the body belonged. I'll keep
looking.

It's doing a search for something like this I realize how much truly disturbing information there is to find on the internet. Some of it sounds so far out, you just figure it can't be true.

So tonight at my lake cabin I was talking to a neighbor of mine who is from the area Jacob is from. I was asking them if they knew anything new about the warrant and I was wondering why they got the warrant. She says its well known in that area that DR has always been the number 1 suspect. She said the big reason he is a suspect is because
1. It happened on his land.
2. The way he acted after the abduction (went back to bed, said he didn't want to be bothered)
3. When he was questioned he told authorities that he was sleeping than he said he saw a car turn around in his driveway during the abudction (Aaron swears there was no car anywhere). So did he see a car or was he sleeping?
4. The thing that triggered this whole thing is a new detective was looking at google maps and compared photos from 1989 to now and realized that buildings had been removed. If you look at the two you can see which buildings were torn down.

They told me they removed 6 dump trucks full of dirt where the old buildings used to exist

I hope they find something so the Wetterlings can have closure.

Can you ask your buddies what they know of the POI?

I hate to say this, but the buildings being removed doesn't sound that exciting.

I was just looking at an old newspaper article about the embalmed boy found in the river. It said there was a 9-year-old boy whose body was stolen from a crypt about a month earlier. It was suspected it could be him, but I wasn't able to find any follow up to it to verify that.

I was just looking at an old newspaper article about the embalmed boy found in the river. It said there was a 9-year-old boy whose body was stolen from a crypt about a month earlier. It was suspected it could be him, but I wasn't able to find any follow up to it to verify that.

so I do have some brain cells left.

Here's an article about the boy found in the river.
http://www.skepticfiles.org/rumor/mn_grave.htm

It does say that body had actual mortuary marks on it, besides the embalming fluid.

That Donald Gall case they mention toward the end of that article happened locally, that was creepy and those kids said they were imitating the movie The Lost Boys (from what I recall).

When I was googling earlier today I found some bizarre site about Jacob called pedo illuminati or something like that. It's scary how many nut cases have strange theories about these killings and have websites about it.

Ok sorry for the sidetrack on Jacob's thread. I found the info about the embalmed body found in the Mississippi River in Feb 1990. The articles are from the St Paul Pioneer Press. You have to purchase them from the archives for the entire article but the pertinent facts are as follows:

2/17/1990 The body was of a 9yr old boy who drowned in the St Croix River in May of the previous year. His body was stolen from an above ground crypt at Lakewood Cemetery in Jan 1990. His parents asked the name not be released.

2/10/1993 Arrest warrants were issued for 2 men for the theft of the boy's body from a Minneapolis cemetery.

Now back to finding Jacob.

Hello all. I am married to Le in another state. To put it simply he says that the police do not name a POI lightly, for fear of being sued. He also added that it is quite simple, just because the guy was a runner or music teacher, makes no difference. They named him a POI because they must have irrefutable proof that he is tied to the case. It is that simple. It was not pedophile priests or anyone else they named because LE has the inside track about some mighty powerful evidence.

They also do not receive search warrants without a major probable cause. LE has information that we do not know, I am willing to bet that the resolution in this case for Jacob and his parents will come down to the simple fact that the POI so named and that has been revisited many times will be the one in the end responsible.

There has been no mention of "pedophile priests" in a search warrant or otherwise, In my experience through the years, and in my opinion only, it will turn out to be the named POI did it,
Respectfully yours

Hello all. I am married to Le in another state. To put it simply he says that the police do not name a POI lightly, for fear of being sued. He also added that it is quite simple, just because the guy was a runner or music teacher, makes no difference. They named him a POI because they must have irrefutable proof that he is tied to the case. It is that simple. It was not pedophile priests or anyone else they named because LE has the inside track about some mighty powerful evidence.

They also do not receive search warrants without a major probable cause. LE has information that we do not know, I am willing to bet that the resolution in this case for Jacob and his parents will come down to the simple fact that the POI so named and that has been revisited many times will be the one in the end responsible.

There has been no mention of "pedophile priests" in a search warrant or otherwise, In my experience through the years, and in my opinion only, it will turn out to be the named POI did it,
Respectfully yours

thanks for your info. That is very exciting.

However, the search warrant was sealed so it would help for further searches.

The POI is an adjunct professor at the college that has many pedophile priest issues.

A college student, who was into the band at the college, was abducted from the college 8 years ago. His name is Josh Guimond.

So there are people that feel that there may be a connection.

This case does have the potential for pedophile priest connections, IMO.

My thoughts:

DR is a POI, but when someone is given hypnosis (as DR mentioned) they usually are not a suspect but a witness. Hypnosis is general used in LE to help a witness remember and they can't use hypnosis to self incriminate someone.

So this said then it maybe DR is a witness to this crime and is not talking because he doesn't want to incriminate someone he cares for.

If this is the case then are we looking at another family member (TR/KR) or friend who may visited the farm when the parents were gone?

Why would DR be given hypnosis?

My thoughts:

DR is a POI, but when someone is given hypnosis (as DR mentioned) they usually are not a suspect but a witness. Hypnosis is general used in LE to help a witness remember and they can't use hypnosis to self incriminate someone.

So this said then it maybe DR is a witness to this crime and is not talking because he doesn't want to incriminate someone he cares for.

If this is the case then are we looking at another family member (TR/KR) or friend who may visited the farm when the parents were gone?

Why would DR be given hypnosis?

Maybe he agreed to clear himself?

It isn't that easy to be hypnotized, so we don't actually know if he did become hypnotized.

I'm confused. Did LE say that DR is a POI?
I agree with westerncolorado, that IF DR was named a POI, that they must have some inside info. that we don't know about? Right? The public can't know everything....

I'm confused. Did LE say that DR is a POI?
I agree with westerncolorado, that IF DR was named a POI, that they must have some inside info. that we don't know about? Right? The public can't know everything....

yes, he was named POI

thanks for your info. That is very exciting.

However, the search warrant was sealed so it would help for further searches.

The POI is an adjunct professor at the college that has many pedophile priest issues.

A college student, who was into the band at the college, was abducted from the college 8 years ago. His name is Josh Guimond.

So there are people that feel that there may be a connection.

This case does have the potential for pedophile priest connections, IMO.

I guess I just find it interesting that Aaron attended St. John's University, then left for a year, and then returned to finish his degree in Psychology.

http://www.startribune.com/local/64675297.html?page=4&c=y

Wonder what Aaron noticed if anything about the pedo monks or DR while at that campus?

Also wonder what his opinion is about the pedo monk crimes or Josh Guimond's disappearance.

One thing that gets me is....would DR be stupid enough to BURY Jacob right in plain site of where he was abducted from??? I think not. He's an intelligent man, from what it seems.
AND.....if a large search was conducted the days, weeks, months and years during Jacob's disappearance, wouldn't SOMEONE have noticed newly dug earth? Dirt?

:croc:
While DR may be a POI, dogs lost the scent about 200 ft onto the property. How could they do this if Jacob was kept on the property?

I have always been confused by that too. At first I thought it was because he had gotten into a car. But then they say that the person driving the car came forward in 2004, this case is so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump