MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to do an experiment. Park on 16th at night and see how far down the road you can see.

Park at different locations. Of course, there is far more light nowadays because of the increase in homes.

I am more interested in if the road is hilly or curvy and you cannot see things in the distance

I can tell you that the road is slightly hilly, not curvy at all until you get all the way down towards the Wetterlings, then a sharp right curve. Also, the road is narrow with no shoulder to park on. I would venture to say that if a car had been parked along the edge of the road on a dark night, they would be at risk of being hit by another car!

As far as witness accounts of cars in the days prior to the abduction, I believe it was DR that stated he often saw cars parked along the road at night and that they belonged to people who were at the party spot across the street.

Would the inclusion of a dark colored puffy coat remove the theory that the abductor is of a husky build? If someone was already naturally husky, then a coat of that nature would have made him about as big as the state puft marshmallow man. On that note, DR could have put the coat on as he is relatively fit already, which then made him appear to be husky.

cgorg, let me throw this scenario out there- the car was parked somewhere in DR's driveway, and they sped out the driveway and up 16th towards tom thumb and onto the highway. they went fast and the boys didn't look back until they were running after a several minutes. that gave the perpetrator time to drive up 16th and onto the highway. Maybe they parked a third of the way up the driveway and by the time police actually looked at the tracks DR or Kevin may have driven over them. Plausible?

I think that's plausible. A perp in a vehicle wouldn't have to wait long for the boys to make it to the Wetterling's house. As I've said before, in that state of mind after looking back once they might not have even heard anything due to their state of panic. I wish I could remember where I read it, but in one of the newspaper articles there was a statement that a witness heard some tires squeal about the time of the abduction(I'd have to double check that).
Having said all that, I don't have an answer for the tire track issues-really a hard one to get around.

Did the perp with Jacob have a puffy jacket? I do not know about that.

BTW, I want to thank JBrown for the Paynesville stuff as she is the one who found it.

I remembered that DAH had molested a ton of boys. I could not remember anything but Paynesville.I did not remember the name.

JBrown tracked it down with a paid subscription to a newspaper that she purchased.

Yes, it is good that Joy is bringing this forward,but I am bothered by lies.

She did not discover this. Sorry

Lying always makes me suspect of everything

I think that's plausible. A perp in a vehicle wouldn't have to wait long for the boys to make it to the Wetterling's house. As I've said before, in that state of mind after looking back once they might not have even heard anything due to their state of panic. I wish I could remember where I read it, but in one of the newspaper articles there was a statement that a witness heard some tires squeal about the time of the abduction(I'd have to double check that).
Having said all that, I don't have an answer for the tire track issues-really a hard one to get around.

They would not have been panicked on the initial walk home.

The hilly terrain asks the question of how far you an see anyone.

If you are ever in a hilly area, it is always a shock to me to see a car cresting over the hill. The hill's dip conceals any cars or people. You cannot see into the dip.

You are welcome human. You were the one who remembered about someone being arrested a long time ago on a farm. I just looked to validate what you remembered. I have to hand it to ELOC and Joy, they took the info and ran with it. Joy interviewed Jared, Kevin, Dan, some of the attack victims, she got the Sheriff to talk to her. I have tried to email the sheriff, but got no response. ELOC was a great go-between person and researcher. Shergal and cgorg researched. I think we all had a great hand in this if in fact something comes out of it. Let's hope more information is revealed to get us closer to figuring out what happened.

I am working on the phone call for the B person talked about on here.

The first number is the sherrif is NC. 704-878-3180. I was transferred to the jail. No record of any arrest.

I have the number for the clerk of court 704-832-8600. Always busy.

Any other ideas?

human, maybe try contacting Patrick through his website to see if he has any more information.
sasquatch, I don't think we should even speculate this. Being gay does not mean you are a pedophile.

human, maybe try contacting Patrick through his website to see if he has any more information.
sasquatch, I don't think we should even speculate this. Being gay does not mean you are a pedophile.

Under the theory that he did this though, might that be an underlying motive to abduct a male boy. He's a POI, speculations like this are going to happen.

I've been pondering a thought this afternoon, is DR possibly gay?

The guy seems charming enough and in good enough physical health to have met a woman if he was so interested by now. it is only within the last couple of years that it has become much more acceptable to be openly gay. Is he possibly a closet gay?

One theory is that DR did this so I'm just trying to understand that if he did, why he did it.

Pedophiles and child kidnappers have an unnatural attraction to children, it doesn't mean that they are gay.

A person was actually named by someone in the comments on Joy's blog. The comment was taken down as quickly as it went up. It is someone that I have thought maybe the person Mossad thinks is related to the assaults in Paynesville and in Jacobs kidnapping. We will have to see, having enough evidence to actually arrest someone will be the difficult thing.
It was not DAH or DR. I wish if Mossad knows for sure who, he/she would go to LE....Maybe he/she has......

Dang, I wish I would have seen the name. Was it a name mentioned on websleuths?

Pedophiles and child kidnappers have an unnatural attraction to children, it doesn't mean that they are gay.

So under the theory that DR did this, it is then just a thrill kill and no sexual motivation involved.

I think there is a sexual thing for sure. It is about power

One theory is that DR did this so I'm just trying to understand that if he did, why he did it.
So under the theory that DR did this, it is then just a thrill kill and no sexual motivation involved.
<rsbm>
Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the opposite sex varies.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia

What is a pedophile? A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.

Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires," Blanchard says. "Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is.
Are pedophiles typically attracted to children of the opposite sex, same sex, or is there no particular pattern?

Most pedophiles have a definite preference for one sex or the other. But it's tough to estimate the percentage of pedophiles who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual in their attraction to children, Blanchard says.
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

If you are bringing the case against DR then we at least have to add No. 5

5. No Alibi

I live alone (with a dog) and if I am not gone with people, at my office or somehow out working with clients I am often working alone in my home office or relaxing at home; so, no alibi for me much of the time.
So no alibi alone doesn't mean much to me.

I do live in the city, though, so people will probably inadvertently see me or 'know' I am home. I've said it before but either DR absolutely could have been in the wrong place at an awful time and is extremely unlucky or knows something about the abduction.

I do think, though, that even if his parents were home at the time, a majority of people would still be pointing the finger at him simply because he might be eccentric.

Considering any male did this then, wouldnt they be both gay and a ped because jacob is a male as well.
The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children &#8211; boys, girls, or children of both sexes.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members