GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

From what I've read on the FB page he has refused media interviews to protect the integrity of the case.

ETA- I also read on the Find Kira page that he is a combat vet with lots of folks commenting he's a stand up guy.

Quoting myself- guess he isn't so stand up...

Maury Glover from Fox 9 (Who has provided wonderful social media reporting from Twitter on this case)

Police say no body has been found and still missing persons case. Asking anyone who may have seen Kira since Thursday to call St Paul PD.

Two squad cars now stationed outside house where St Paul Police believe husband murdered missing woman, Kira Trevino

https://twitter.com/maurygloverFOX9

Wow didn't see that coming! RIP Kira.

Sad. They make it sound like they know they won't find her alive. Hugs to her family and loved ones - she seems like a beautiful fun person inside and out. Hoping for a miracle.

Sad. They make it sound like they know they won't find her alive. Hugs to her family and loved ones - she seems like a beautiful fun person inside and out. Hoping for a miracle.

I read some of the comments on facebook that her family is holding out hope that she is just hurt but alive. I'm too jaded for that. The police found evidence in their home that a crime occurred and disturbing evidence in car... He needs to just tell where her body is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari
Back