GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Is the FB deactivated? I cannot access it now.
I can't find it now either.
Well her own fb page is still there and so is her husband's, but the "find Kira" one seems to be gone.
His family and friends were getting upset about the comments and stuff.

This article gives a little glimpse into the couple's life (i.e. when they married, no kids, when they moved to St Paul, etc.).

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22672764/st-paul-man-accused-killing-missing-wife

Also mentions that Kira's car had a cut brake line and a cut transmission line in the past month. ???

Um...that's scary!
Omg...my mind is going all over the place right now.
I have to read the article still, but like...did she know that?
It happened before she disapeared?
Like maybe he tried to kill her before this?
Also, i read in more than one place on fb from family that she had a step daughter...a teenager...but no kids with her husband...

I was reading a conversation that Kira had on fb and she was saying how happy she was to be part of his family to someone else :(
It's so sad :(

The car problems worry me to,has he tried killing her for the last month?
Is there a other in this relationship that she did not know about?
I am guessing they found blood in the house,what else could lead LE to he committed the crime?

The car problems worry me to,has he tried killing her for the last month?
Is there a other in this relationship that she did not know about?
I am guessing they found blood in the house,what else could lead LE to he committed the crime?

There's a roommate but I have heard nothing about him/her at all except that they are talking to the police.

kiratrevinohusband.jpg

This article gives a little glimpse into the couple's life (i.e. when they married, no kids, when they moved to St Paul, etc.).

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22672764/st-paul-man-accused-killing-missing-wife

Also mentions that Kira's car had a cut brake line and a cut transmission line in the past month. ???

His friend quoted in this article that worked on her car was one of the ones getting really upset on facebook earlier.

Also answered 2 of my earlier questions- The husband reported her missing Friday morning.

All the pics I have seen of her husband,he never smiles!

Such a beautiful girl-how very sad!!

His friend quoted in this article that worked on her car was one of the ones getting really upset on facebook earlier.

Also answered 2 of my earlier questions- The husband reported her missing Friday morning.

Yes he's the one i saw too. He was very upset and said there was no way in h*** that he did this.

I think he did something to her at the house then drove her car to the mall to make it look like she arrived at the mall,went home,waited until either someone from her work called the house and asked where she was or he waited until she was suppose to come home from work,,then reported her missing-JMO

How far is it from the Trevino home to MOA? How did JT get home after dropping off the car - would he have been caught on CCTV anywhere (e.g. public transport)?

I was looking at Kira's photos before he was arrested - he doesn't appear in many and he almost always looks grumpy but maybe that's his natural face (I get told I look grumpy all the time!). The previous incidents are disturbing :(

Please let them find her soon.

How far is it from the Trevino home to MOA? How did JT get home after dropping off the car - would he have been caught on CCTV anywhere (e.g. public transport)?

I was looking at Kira's photos before he was arrested - he doesn't appear in many and he almost always looks grumpy but maybe that's his natural face (I get told I look grumpy all the time!). The previous incidents are disturbing :(

Please let them find her soon.

I matched the house to the photo that the reporter posted on Twitter and to the street that the house was on according to MSM, it's roughly about 25 mins from Kira's house to MOA

Glad they are keeping the public updated. Listening to the police spokesman, three things stood out to me.

1. He starts off using the past tense of Kira. "Kira WAS".
2. He mentions "the body" has not been found.
3. Arrested husband on "probable cause homicide". I swear I watched a video yesterday where he also said just plain "homicide" and a reporter questioned him on it because it made it sound like for sure they know she is deceased.

Uggggg. Totally hate stories like this. Add in the car troubles. Why can't people just get divorced? Why would you choose to spend your life rotting in jail versus the possibility of being happy once again? Makes me so angry.

I realize there is always the possibility that someone else did it.

It will be interesting to learn what the roommate knows or witnessed or suspects.

This is all MOO.

Good point about how did he get home. Depending on the time of day, there are cabs, busses and light rail train. To get to the busses and train, he would have had to get to the opposite end of the large mall. They are on the East end, and I believe her car was parked on the West end. Do we know what time the car was parked there?

Makes me think though that he might have had help, and if so, who? Roommate? Friend? Co-worker?

Good point about how did he get home. Depending on the time of day, there are cabs, busses and light rail train. To get to the busses and train, he would have had to get to the opposite end of the large mall. They are on the East end, and I believe her car was parked on the West end. Do we know what time the car was parked there?

Makes me think though that he might have had help, and if so, who? Roommate? Friend? Co-worker?

Probably about 15 minutes, home was right off of Larpenteur Ave, easy access to Freeways, my sister lives in Falcon Heights off of Larpenteur and I use to drive that quickly.

No matter how long I have been on WS, I always try to have hope. This one is difficult though. :( What a beautiful woman!

I don't think I will ever understand why this happens! I started posting on WS when Laci Peterson was missing and I am still shocked when I hear of it happening again (geez...the MANY cases over the years that still make me sad). Ugh.

Waiting for more information about the evidence found and REALLY want to hear more about all of the fishy car issues she has had recently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back