Identified! MN - Rosemount, WhtMale 30-50, UP12996, knife sheath w/DHT, Wilson's motorcycle jacket, Sep'14 - James Everett

He's been identified as James Everett, age 48, from New York State. Another DNA Doe Project identification.

Odd case.
He was not homeless, had a wife, a home, a job, a car. He just disappeared without notice only to be found in the shed a year later.

I wonder whether he had mental issues that made him do erratic decisions.
And even if he wanted to be homeless by choice, why didnt he tell anyone about his plans? And why in this abandoned shed?

Odd case.
He was not homeless, had a wife, a home, a job, a car. He just disappeared without notice only to be found in the shed a year later.

I wonder whether he had mental issues that made him do erratic decisions.
And even if he wanted to be homeless by choice, why didnt he tell anyone about his plans? And why in this abandoned shed?

It does sound like a mental break. Sudden onset schizophrenia, maybe?

He's been identified as James Everett, age 48, from New York State. Another DNA Doe Project identification.

• His family said that a missing person case had been closed after a Montana trooper talked to him shortly after he initially was reported missing.
I would be interested to read that state trooper's record of their conversation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back