GUILTY MN - Teens abused, groped nursing home residents, Albert Lea, 2008

"most likely will face suspended jail sentences and probation, so they'd have the threat of jail hanging over them if they get in more trouble,"

my children got in trouble as teenagers. Underage drinking, driving w/o a license, driving with a suspended license, truancy, even smoking pot. If another parent said "my kid's in trouble with the law" they meant one of the above or similiar.

I'm having trouble with the word trouble being used to describe this....

".......the teens laughed earlier this year as they spat in residents' mouths, poked and groped their breasts and genitals and at times taunted them until they screamed."

that's not teenage trouble. That's sick demented criminal behavior. Jail if they get in "more trouble"? Like rape? Torture?

And yet there's zero tolerance for sexual harassment in kindergarten.:crazy:

amen!

http://www.startribune.com/local/139711133.html

Two women convicted of abusing residents at an Albert Lea nursing home have been released after serving 42 days of their 180-day jail sentences.

Brianna Broitzman and Ashton Larson were each sentenced to three separate 60-day stints. But they were allowed the opportunity to petition the court after the first 60-day term to have the other two waived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back