GUILTY MO - Bailey Clemons, 29, brutally murdered in her Ozark home, 17 June 2014

This is one of those cases where it is just so difficult to hear/read the details. That poor woman. :( :(

Salem

This is one of those cases where it is just so difficult to hear/read the details. That poor woman. :( :(

Salem

I agree, if true looks like she almost got out of the relationship but took him back because of health concerns he claimed to have. Hopefully the children will receive the help they will need. Jmo

ciao

I agree, if true looks like she almost got out of the relationship but took him back because of health concerns he claimed to have. Hopefully the children will receive the help they will need. Jmo

ciao

Yes, it sounds like she was so close to being free of this monster...

I wonder if there's any truth at all to his claim of having a brain tumor? I once knew a couple who divorced. The husband had been abusive. After the divorce, they found out that he had a brain tumor that was causing him to act in erratic ways. I doubt that was the case here, though. IMO, this guy was just a hateful, wicked man. Those poor babies!

Yes, it sounds like she was so close to being free of this monster...

I wonder if there's any truth at all to his claim of having a brain tumor? I once knew a couple who divorced. The husband had been abusive. After the divorce, they found out that he had a brain tumor that was causing him to act in erratic ways. I doubt that was the case here, though. IMO, this guy was just a hateful, wicked man. Those poor babies!

I bet you he has zilch. He KNEW this wonderful woman would take him back out of pity for poor health - she was noble and caring, unlike his sorry #@%% *advertiser censored*. I am super upset over this.

I bet you he has zilch. He KNEW this wonderful woman would take him back out of pity for poor health - she was noble and caring, unlike his sorry #@%% *advertiser censored*. I am super upset over this.

I know just what you mean. Some cases just grab you like that. This one was so brutal, and Bailey looks so sweet, and those little children...this is a rough one to read about. I personally hope that if he's sane, he gets executed for this crime. It was just way beyond cruel, what he did to her!

I know just what you mean. Some cases just grab you like that. This one was so brutal, and Bailey looks so sweet, and those little children...this is a rough one to read about. I personally hope that if he's sane, he gets executed for this crime. It was just way beyond cruel, what he did to her!

Oh he is sane all right. He is a sadistic *advertiser censored* who just couldn't take no for an answer. ARGH.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...ds-testify-ozark-murder-arson-trial/14948685/

Two children will not have to testify in court in front of their father, a man accused of killing their mother, in part because an expert said the experience "would destroy them."

Officially, Judge John Waters sustained two motions — one to find the children unavailable to testify and another to "admit hearsay statements" of the children. The second part of the ruling allows the statements the children made to a forensic interviewer to be admitted as their testimony.

Happy these kids will not have to testify. And happier even that this case is moving forward.

Man charged with killing wife, burning home could face death penalty
Prosecutors filed documents on Wednesday that said they will try to prove Bailey Clemons’ murder was "outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible or inhuman in that it involved torture, or depravity of mind." They also said the murder occurred during the commission of another felony, namely kidnapping. Those are two of the possible 17 aggravating circumstances that a jury and judge must find occurred with a first-degree murder before a death penalty is imposed. If they don't believe any of them occurred, or if they find one of seven possible mitigating circumstances, the remaining penalty is life in prison with no possibility of parole.
At a hearing last month, prosecutors told a judge that they’d given Clemons and his defense attorney until Oct. 24 to accept their offer to plead guilty in exchange for avoiding a death penalty. A hearing in the case is scheduled for Oct. 30.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/man-...me-could-face-death-penalty/21051620_35994946

Oh well......... His choice to murder her.

Clemons Pleads Guilty to Gruesome Murder of Wife
An Ozark man accused of killing his wife and setting their house on fire pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and a long list of other charges Thursday and was sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years.

Aaron Clemmons, 34, was scheduled for a motions hearing Thursday, but during the proceedings, he entered a change of plea and was sentenced by Circuit Judge Timothy Perigo, according to online court records.

Thanks Kay for the update. I remember this case. Rest in peace Bailey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back