MO - Brandi Clemoens, 2, beaten to death, Kansas City, 1 Sept 2010

Wasn't it bad enough that she was beaten and murdered ?

Per casenet ---

1016-CR04099 - ST V ANTONIO A MURRAY
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
Charge/Judgment
Description: Endangering Welfare Of Child-1st Degree-Sexual Conduct { Felony C RSMo: 568.045 }
Date: 09/01/2010 Code: 2604700
Ticket Number: 999999999 Arresting Agency: KANSAS CITY PD

This would explain her wetting herself. Did that cause mom to snap and beat her or did the boyfriend beat her to keep her quiet ?

I'm going to quote the aunt again.

"Stop moving boyfriends in with children."

I only see the still unresolved Forgery charges for the mother...

After
Brandi's death, I can only find the possession of marijuana charge for the boyfriend...
Which he got 60 days/time served for in June 2011.

I can't find any charges that would be relevant to Brandi's death.

There's no way they just dropped all charges against him and let them both go. :what:
And if they did... then they had to have charged someone else instead...

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... Chicana or someone else can find more I'm sure.

I only see the still unresolved Forgery charges for the mother...

After
Brandi's death, I can only find the possession of marijuana charge for the boyfriend...
Which he got 60 days/time served for in June 2011.

I can't find any charges that would be relevant to Brandi's death.

There's no way they just dropped all charges against him and let them both go. :what:
And if they did... then they had to have charged someone else instead...

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... Chicana or someone else can find more I'm sure.

OMG! You're right - I couldn't even find it by the case #. Strange because the case usually remains on casenet with the outcome. If it was dismissed, it should say dismissed and the docket entries should be there.. I'm glad I posted the charges, otherwise there'd be nothing to show they even existed. I can't help it, this smells like a CPS, COA cover up. MOO

OMG! You're right - I couldn't even find it by the case #. Strange because the case usually remains on casenet with the outcome. If it was dismissed, it should say dismissed and the docket entries should be there.. I'm glad I posted the charges, otherwise there'd be nothing to show they even existed. I can't help it, this smells like a CPS, COA cover up. MOO

Wow.
So Mom was never charged, except with forgery.
And as far as the public knows, the boyfriend was only charged with child endangerment.

http://thebreakingstory.com/in-brief/19589/

Sept. 12, 2011

KANSAS CITY | Charge dismissed in girl’s death

Prosecutors have dismissed a child endangerment charge filed last year against a Kansas City man in connection with the death of a 2-year-old girl.

But Kansas City police say they are continuing to investigate the death
of Brandi Clemoens.

Brandi died in September two days after being taken to Children’s Mercy Hospital with a severe head injury and multiple bruises, court documents said.

Her mother’s boyfriend at the time,
Antonio a. Murray, 26, was charged with child endangerment, but prosecutors dismissed the case earlier this year. Murray has denied hurting the child.

Brandi's Obituary:

http://obituaries.expressionstributes.com/Expressions.swf?id=157228

brandi.jpg

I don't even know what to say to this news......

Wow.
So Mom was never charged, except with forgery.
And as far as the public knows, the boyfriend was only charged with child endangerment.

http://thebreakingstory.com/in-brief/19589/

Sept. 12, 2011

KANSAS CITY | Charge dismissed in girl’s death

Prosecutors have dismissed a child endangerment charge filed last year against a Kansas City man in connection with the death of a 2-year-old girl.

But Kansas City police say they are continuing to investigate the death
of Brandi Clemoens.

Brandi died in September two days after being taken to Children’s Mercy Hospital with a severe head injury and multiple bruises, court documents said.

Her mother’s boyfriend at the time,
Antonio a. Murray, 26, was charged with child endangerment, but prosecutors dismissed the case earlier this year. Murray has denied hurting the child.

Kudos for finding that article. It was buried pretty deep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back