GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Region 8's Brandi Hodges interviewed Chief Karnes who said he thinks the evidence found is a bad sign in the investigation, but wouldn't elaborate further. Karnes also said he doesn't believe the evidence was in the filed the first time it was searched.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946...-sign-in-search-for-missing-breeann-rodriguez

Ah this is very upsetting about the evidence being found.

And they don't believe it was there in the field the first time it was searched? What does that mean? This monster threw it out as he drove by? Then he is a local. He has to be, right? So then he saw LE searching there and thought it was safe to throw it there, IMO.

I have a feeling it cannot be a white van with panel sides with a ladder b/c someone would know who he was by now esp if he is a local.

This poor child. Where is she.

Ah this is very upsetting about the evidence being found.

I have a feeling it cannot be a white van with panel sides with a ladder b/c someone would know who he was by now esp if he is a local.

SBM

Unless he lives elsewhere and possibly works in another area, but drives through on his way home from work.

IMO, I'm not believing that it took two people to pick up a bike with a little girl on it and run with it. I think it was one person. And I think it is entirely possible for that person who have grabbed her and the bike up and run with it through a surrounding field. It may have been difficult, but I think it was possible.

I thought the quote I read was that the sheriff 'doesn't believe' the evidence was there the first time the field was searched.

So maybe there's a chance it might have been missed the first time.

Is it possible for them to have done that thorough a search in the time she has been missing of fields that are 1.5-2 miles away? I guess I'm kind of having a hard time believing that the evidence found was DEFINITELY NOT there during the previous search. From what I understand, these fields are corn and cotton fields, which are difficult to search. Both crops are to the point of harvesting,so would be at their peak size. Cotton, if I understand correctly, hard hard pokey shells which can hurt. Corn is tall and dense and difficult to walk through.

JMOO

Okay, there is a sex offender, initials JH, who resides outside of Cardwell MO. His work is shown on the map to be near the intersection of 412 and State Highway P. (However, when you type that actual address into Google, it comes up as much further west on Highway P.)

Anyway, if you map the home address and the work location, according to the map, it is a straight shot from his work to home passing through Breeann's home. He is a 2nd degree statutory sodomy from 2001 with an 11yo girl. I sure hope that he's been checked out.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/search.jsp

I mapped it for a visual.

Another one in Cardwell is AJL Jr. showing both work and home addresses on familywatchdog.com

IMO, I'm not believing that it took two people to pick up a bike with a little girl on it and run with it. I think it was one person. And I think it is entirely possible for that person who have grabbed her and the bike up and run with it through a surrounding field. It may have been difficult, but I think it was possible.

I believe that is possible too. However, I believe the evidence was found 1.5-2 miles away from her home. I don't think that she would have wandered far enough away on her own and then been picked up by a predator, who pulled her and her bike through the field.

I think she likely was picked up near her home and driven, but then the bike and/or possibly other evidence was discarded along the way. It is possible bike parts might have fallen off or broken off in the rush to get it and her in the vehicle. I am not at a point yet of wanting to believe that her clothing or other things directly on her were found. I just don't want to go there yet. :(

Hollye- I just wanted to let you know your maps are wonderful, and very helpful. Thank you for all the work you do.

I believe that is possible too. However, I believe the evidence was found 1.5-2 miles away from her home. I don't think that she would have wandered far enough away on her own and then been picked up by a predator, who pulled her and her bike through the field.

I think she likely was picked up near her home and driven, but then the bike and/or possibly other evidence was discarded along the way. It is possible bike parts might have fallen off or broken off in the rush to get it and her in the vehicle. I am not at a point yet of wanting to believe that her clothing or other things directly on her were found. I just don't want to go there yet. :(

Do you think it possible that the perp. picked her and her bike up, ran through the fields, and to a vehicle?

Is it possible for them to have done that thorough a search in the time she has been missing of fields that are 1.5-2 miles away? I guess I'm kind of having a hard time believing that the evidence found was DEFINITELY NOT there during the previous search. From what I understand, these fields are corn and cotton fields, which are difficult to search. Both crops are to the point of harvesting,so would be at their peak size. Cotton, if I understand correctly, hard hard pokey shells which can hurt. Corn is tall and dense and difficult to walk through.

JMOO

They might not be referring to searching an entire cornfield, but more like a field that's just weeds and wildflowers and such. Not all fields are completely planted with crops. Plus, around here we call any large area of vegetation that's not developed or planted on a 'field'. Even in town, a large vacant lot is a 'field'. So it may be that kind of thing.

15227946_BG8.jpg

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946...-sign-in-search-for-missing-breeann-rodriguez

The field from this photo though, looks like a cotton field. Look how it comes up over the sides of the RV. It's a good 2-2.5 feet tall, I think, and fairly dense.

The field from this photo though, looks like a cotton field. Look how it comes up over the sides of the RV. It's a good 2-2.5 feet tall, I think, and fairly dense.

Looks like soybeans too....either, or.

I thought that particular shot looked like soybeans, too. But then, I've never seen a cotton field.

At any rate... the crop doesn't come right up to the road. So we don't know which part of a field evidence was found in---the part where the crop is or someplace else. I guess we'll see.

good point, I agree, they do look like soybeans and it looks like there are some soybean farms in southern MO/AR area.

Ironically, the SO that I have mapped works for a farm in Senath that grows both cotton & soybeans.

wish we had someone local who could keep an eye on the scene (from afar) to see what's going on...impatient for any news!

I wish I could, I'm 45 minutes away but I started back to work on August 8th gearing up for the new school year at Piggott Elementary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24