GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #6

ITA. Why? He even had a wife and kids who lived there with him.

Breeanns parents were there today for the presser, they spoke on camera.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/loca...on-faith-to-keep-them-grounded-249636141.html

Darn! I get an error on that link now, and I couldn't find the video searching the news site either. I wish I hadn't missed this when it was current. I've followed BreeAnn so closely, and this snuck up on me. I didn't expect the plea. I was sitting around waiting for the trial date in August. If anyone finds the video of her folks, please link it again. Thank you!

Regarding the MDAI, that's part of his sentence? To be kept on that drug? I wonder if he's violent or uncooperative in jail otherwise? Or am I misunderstanding? I freely admit to being terrible at reading and interpreting court documents into plain English. I'm smart, but that's not my strength!

Darn! I get an error on that link now, and I couldn't find the video searching the news site either. I wish I hadn't missed this when it was current. I've followed BreeAnn so closely, and this snuck up on me. I didn't expect the plea. I was sitting around waiting for the trial date in August. If anyone finds the video of her folks, please link it again. Thank you!

Regarding the MDAI, that's part of his sentence? To be kept on that drug? I wonder if he's violent or uncooperative in jail otherwise? Or am I misunderstanding? I freely admit to being terrible at reading and interpreting court documents into plain English. I'm smart, but that's not my strength!

It says he will live in MDAI. This is driving me crazy, it could be Missouri department of ?? or Maximum ???

Sorry to be asking at this late date, but what put LE onto this guy? Did someone report him, or did he come fwd? I have never been able to find this info. TIA

I have it saved in the Case Archive. I cannot link it here though. Go here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Breeann%20Rodriguez%20%20-MO-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=139931105883905822900119035009

You will find it on page 2. In this archive, I saved everything I could find about the case. Articles, videos, pictures.

Sorry to be asking at this late date, but what put LE onto this guy? Did someone report him, or did he come fwd? I have never been able to find this info. TIA

We would probably have learned that at trial, but of course there was no trial.

He was a neighbor, a few doors up the street.

I have it saved in the Case Archive. I cannot link it here though. Go here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Breeann%20Rodriguez%20%20-MO-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=139931105883905822900119035009

You will find it on page 2. In this archive, I saved everything I could find about the case. Articles, videos, pictures.

Thank you!! I'm glad her parents didn't have to suffer through a trial. They have suffered enough, but I'll admit I wanted to hear the answers a trial might have brought. It's more important that her parents have peace and he's convicted though, so it's all over for them. Three years was long enough to have the uncertainty of legal proceedings hanging over their heads.

Bizarre postscript:

http://www.dddnews.com/story/2071518.html

The ex-wife of convicted Senath kidnapper and murderer, Shawn Morgan, now faces felony charges in Beloit, Wis. for the sexual exploitation of a child.

According to a Rock County Case report, on April 11, charges were filed against Tonya M. Smith, 41, formerly of Senath. She now faces 11 felony charges which include, 2 counts of failure to protect a child, 3 counts of child sexual exploitation of a child, 2 counts of causing a child under 13 to view/listen to sexual activity, 1 count of causing a child over 13 but under 18 to view/listen to sexual activity, and 3 counts of child enticement. According to the report, a cash bond was set at $110,000. Smith was ordered to have no contact directly or indirectly with her children or any other minors...

Smith moved to Wisconsin after Morgan's arrest. She later filed for divorce and resumed the use of her maiden name.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/25276595/ex-wife-of-convicted-killer-charged-with-child-prostitution

According to police in Beloit, WI, Smith is accused of forcing three children—ranging in age from 10 to 17—to engage in sexual activities with strangers and with each other.

O M G - don't even know what to say. Are the three children hers from the marriage to sicko murderer?

These people are disgusting. Poor Breeann. And those kids, who knows what they've been through in the past too. Ugh. :furious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back