GUILTY MO - Britny Haarup, 19, & Ashley Key, 22, Edgerton, 13 July 2012

ConcernedMother... if you want to click the link I posted for the WBC they say why they were protesting, though it makes no sense at all.

Happy ending for this part at least. Around 400 people showed up... Sheriff's Dept was there and closed the street off where the WBC was planning on picketing. They never showed up! If they came then they left quietly because there was literally no place for them to picket! It was truly a beautiful thing seeing so many people come together in the face of such a tragedy for the common good!

ConcernedMother... if you want to click the link I posted for the WBC they say why they were protesting, though it makes no sense at all.

Happy ending for this part at least. Around 400 people showed up... Sheriff's Dept was there and closed the street off where the WBC was planning on picketing. They never showed up! If they came then they left quietly because there was literally no place for them to picket! It was truly a beautiful thing seeing so many people come together in the face of such a tragedy for the common good!

Thank you for sharing KCMom. I'm glad the community showed their love and support for this family.

Why do they want to protest these girls funerals?

Basically because they haven't been getting enough attention as of late, so they had to find some reason to get back in the news. When they're feeling like they aren't getting enough attention, they will find a reason to picket ANYONE'S funeral. They would've found a reason to picket Mother Teresa's funeral.

That is so awesome, I am SO glad that these girls' family and friends didn't have to endure the whackadoodles.

I saw some clips of the funeral on the news last night, so sad. But definitely uplifting that everyone wore bright colors.

Actually some did show or they could have been someone else. They were standing on the corner telling people that the service cancelled. People are just sick....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back