Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On June 15, 2015, I made contact with Gypsy at the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office and advised
her of the reason for me contacting her. I read Gypsy her Miranda warning, and she agreed to speak
to me. Post Miranda warning she admitted to being at the residence when her boyfriend, Nicholas
Godejohn, had stabbed her mother. She admitted to knowing her boyfriend was going to stab her
mother, and she did nothing to stop it nor did she report it to the authorities. Gypsy admitted she was
in the house when her mother was being stabbed, and she could hear her screaming. Gypsy admitted
to posting on Facebook the comment, “that ***** is dead.” She posted this because she wanted her
mother found quicker by law enforcement. She tried to clean up Nicholas’ blood by using baby
wipes. After she cleaned up some of the blood she called a Yellow Cab to come and pick her and
Nicholas up, and she left the residence in the cab with Nicholas. "

Tried to post this with the link from my previous post but it didn't work...

pg. 4 and 5 are the probable cause statement

The more I think about that facebook post, the angrier I get. She admitted to making the post, which means she also made that second comment, which mentioned rape and all that stuff. What the hell is wrong with her! Does Missouri have the death penalty? Just curious....

"On June 15, 2015, I made contact with Gypsy at the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office and advised
her of the reason for me contacting her. I read Gypsy her Miranda warning, and she agreed to speak
to me. Post Miranda warning she admitted to being at the residence when her boyfriend, Nicholas
Godejohn, had stabbed her mother. She admitted to knowing her boyfriend was going to stab her
mother, and she did nothing to stop it nor did she report it to the authorities. Gypsy admitted she was
in the house when her mother was being stabbed, and she could hear her screaming. Gypsy admitted
to posting on Facebook the comment, “that ***** is dead.” She posted this because she wanted her
mother found quicker by law enforcement. She tried to clean up Nicholas’ blood by using baby
wipes. After she cleaned up some of the blood she called a Yellow Cab to come and pick her and
Nicholas up, and she left the residence in the cab with Nicholas. "

If she wanted her mother found quicker. Than she was alerting LE of the slaying.

Jose Baez would be able to casey anthony this with no problem.

She will be found not guilty.

Wow. I just cannot keep up with this story!! I was outraged yesterday, then relieved, now shocked...

This sums up the chain of events for me too yesterday. After reading the group late last night, I was leaning in the direction that she was involved after being blown away. Sounds very dysfunctional to say the VERY least. I wonder if the truth about why she was made to be younger than she was, will come to light. Very sad, horrific and weird case.

I'm sure she was thinking that nobody would suspect her, either. Sweet, innocent, fragile Gypsy! Not her!!! I wish I could access facebook because I wanna see what the prayer page is saying now! They're probably still defending her.

Does anybody have a link to the Prayers For facebook page? I can't seem to find it.

This sums up the chain of events for me too yesterday. After reading the group late last night, I was leaning in the direction that she was involved after being blown away. Sounds very dysfunctional to say the VERY least. I wonder if the truth about why she was made to be younger than she was, will come to light. Very sad, horrific and weird case.

I will go out on a limb here and say Gypsy is going to sing like a bird to explain why she did what she did. And I think that's going to be as gruesome and heartbreaking as the rest of this case. I don't think we're done being disgusted.

Just read the PC statement.. Wow. Just wow. Sounds like if anything gypsy manipulated him and judging by his statement he is clearly sick.

I am so very relieved that I won't have to eat my hat. I saw this coming. But it STILL surprised me!

I'm sure she was thinking that nobody would suspect her, either. Sweet, innocent, fragile Gypsy! Not her!!! I wish I could access facebook because I wanna see what the prayer page is saying now! They're probably still defending her.

They are

I will go out on a limb here and say Gypsy is going to sing like a bird to explain why she did what she did. And I think that's going to be as gruesome and heartbreaking as the rest of this case. I don't think we're done being disgusted.

You are very right. I don't want to read what happened to the mom! So sad.

So the crazy FB posts were to get someone to discover mom and throw off suspicion? Like someone said here yesterday "to make it look like some crazed-killer". But didn't they know they would look at everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX