Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be an interesting trial.

Arnott said he worked two Munchausen by proxy cases when he was a child abuse investigator, so he is familiar with the symptoms and behavior.

Arnott said Munchausen by proxy will likely come up at trial. Arnott said it is not up to him to decide if that is a viable offense.

"I am familiar with it, there are some things that I think you will see in this case and you will think 'anything's a possibility,'" Arnott said. "But I also think you will see some things that are just the total opposite of that."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/a-year-lat...learning-about-gypsy-blanchard-case/243572488

I followed this case very closely at first, but then it just became so over-the-top unreal, I found it hard to take in. I haven't kept up with any of the updates in quite a while but the trial will certainly be interesting.

Looks like time for this one to move on over to Currently Awaiting Trial. Please move on over to the new digs - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA