MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is kind of scary to go to school with a rumor that someone is going to shoot up all the people who talk bad on AB, and i don't want to be on that list.

Someone?
But all her friends are "nice"?
Gee, what better way to show peeps that your friend is innocent? :innocent:

Why are some picking at lillyanne? Quite honestly it's no business of ours why she is home today. Either believe her info or not but geesh!

I understand. I just stumbled upon this forum and saw some speculations about AB that i felt the need to quell. I'll leave if someone wants me to.

And actually, half-way through sixth grade is when we started having classes together. She was a tomboy back then.

No problem, with me, as long as you are out of school legitimately.

Is the school doing anything to address that threat of "someone shooting up all the people who talk bad on AB"?

I would stay home sick too.

Well, our administration is a total joke, so they haven't said anything concerning any of the rumors. The only thing they've acknowledged is that Elizabeth died.

I understand. I just stumbled upon this forum and saw some speculations about AB that i felt the need to quell. I'll leave if someone wants me to.

And actually, half-way through sixth grade is when we started having classes together. She was a tomboy back then.

Hold on...I've asked a Mod to come in and join us to help. She will give us the guidance we need on what we can and can't do. I was wondering about your age also. This is a different case for me as I'm not used to minors being around either. Not that you can't watch us from afar, either!

{{{HUGS}}} My prayers go out to you and your friends, Lillyanne! I am so sorry you have to live in a world like this. It was a lot better when I was your age in the early 70s!!!

I'm so confused. I looked at the myspace of a friend of AB's - that says "AB I love you, we were supposed to hang out when this happened, you are in my prayers."

... all of these girls are from Washington? How do they know AB?

Just an idea. My niece and nephews write down a state far away on myspace and facebook so creeps can't track them easily (this is their reasoning). So if a child predator attempts to talk to them when they are really in Illinois some write California in where it says place.

Thanks for your reply.

There is no age limitation, Welcome to WS.

ha, sorry if a have a large vocabulary, but i don't want to give out my name for security purposes.
it is kind of scary to go to school with a rumor that someone is going to shoot up all the people who talk bad on AB, and i don't want to be on that list.

my username is also a pseudonym, so don't bother googleing me.

Hi lillyanne, I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through, it must really take it's toll on you and your community. I hope if there are rumors about something committing violence at your school that these are being shared with law enforcement, just in case someone is really planning on doing something to hurt more people. Tips can be made anonymously and I'm sure law enforcement would look into any possible list. Take care.

Someone?

I'm not trying to say she's innocent. I'm sorry I'm coming across that way.
I mean to say that I was shocked when I found out she was the suspect because she was never a bully, but she does have a past of mental illness so it's not completely unimaginable.

On the other hand..the parents of the girl Elizabeths father is alleged to have killed would also like to attend there own daughters funeral but unfortunately..they cant because they dont know where she is. At least he will have the peace of mind knowing his daughter has been laid to rest.

I thought it was drugs and burglary they were in for. Is there more?

Someone?

C'mon you guys! :grouphug:

My vocabulary was stellar when I was 15 years old! And yes, 15 year old girls can be quite tricky...I was a better manipulator then than I am now as well! I can believe that someone who went to school with her didn't know what she was up to behind the scenes.

C'mon you guys! :grouphug:

My vocabulary was stellar when I was 15 years old! And yes, 15 year old girls can be quite tricky...I was a better manipulator then than I am now as well! I can believe that someone who went to school with her didn't know what she was up to behind the scenes.

Come to think of it, I think I was a heck of a lot smarter when I was in school everyday.

Book smart that is.

Did you know Elizabeth?

Hold on...I've asked a Mod to come in and join us to help. She will give us the guidance we need on what we can and can't do. I was wondering about your age also. This is a different case for me as I'm not used to minors being around either. Not that you can't watch us from afar, either!

{{{HUGS}}} My prayers go out to you and your friends, Lillyanne! I am so sorry you have to live in a world like this. It was a lot better when I was your age in the early 70s!!!

Thank you. And thanks to everyone else sending their regards.... I would 'reply' to all, but that'd be quite a few posts. :)

Kids at my school are mostly shocked that someone they know could do something like this. A few of AB's closer friends have left school crying because they hate listening to people talk about her the way they do, calling her a "freak" and such.

I'm also fifteen.

Lillyanne, Don't worry about us trying to find out who you are...that is a BIG FAT NO NO at Websleuths. If someone does that, they will be banned for life.

However, Tricia might want to talk to you herself. So, if you hear from her, know that she is the owner of WS and you can trust her to keep your info confidential.

Thank you. And thanks to everyone else sending their regards.... I would 'reply' to all, but that'd be quite a few posts. :)

Kids at my school are mostly shocked that someone they know could do something like this. A few of AB's closer friends have left school crying because they hate listening to people talk about her the way they do, calling her a "freak" and such.

I'm also fifteen.

The way you described that reminds me of the feeling of betrayal, Lillyanne. I felt that way about my ex-husband. Here I was married to someone for ten years and then he seemed to "become" someone else. It can happen to anyone! Please let your friends know that...and also let them know there are GENUINE people out there too! I hope they are getting counseling to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57