MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up here, I went and read some of those lyrics.
I thought I was unshockable but
OH.MY.GOD.

This doesn't seem to have hit England yet,thank goodness.
These bands are poisoning kid's minds.
How do they get away with it? The one called "Catch a Predator":furious::furious::furious:
I am so shocked.
OH.MY.GOD

What has happened to our world?

Insane Clown Posse has performed in England :)

Mods and admin do *not* have access to members' PMs. I just want to assure you all of that. Your PMs are *totally* private. Rest assured.

If someone ever sends you a problematic PM (rude, attacking, etc), please let a mod know. TOS applies to PMs, visitor messages, etc and some posters have been banned b/c of abusive PMs.

Hope that clarifies things.

Hoppy

Thanks, I already knew that, and believe that. I just meant that because she deleted it, perhaps someone could undelete it to her.

I wanted to apologize to Jodibug for sticking up for ILC. While my posts were more in general trying to state that each member has a right to state their opinions, I think Jodibug felt I was personally going at her because she was the most adamant about ILC being "off". While I do stand by my view that we all are entitled to state our opinions, I offer my sincere apology to Jodibug if I made her feel in any way attacked by me, or disreguarded as a long time member of WS. I'm not too ashamed to say that in this case, I was wrong.

Thanks, I already knew that, and believe that. I just meant that because she deleted it, perhaps someone could undelete it to her.

I have no clue.

is the technical guru here at WS. She could ask him.

Hoppy

My tiny amphibian brain hurts too and I can't recall what TOS says. If have time I'll check, unless someone else wants to read TOS and let us know....I have some leftover meatloaf I'll send you as a thank you. :)

Hoppy

You posts about meatloaf the other night made me want some so much that I made one myself last night....YUM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther