MO MO - Fawn Cox, 16, killed in her home, Kansas City, 26 July 1989 *suspect died in 2006*

Here is Donald Jr.’s obituary...Not much info:
Donald Cox - Obituary
Okay, seems good. I was only skeptical about this obituary in particular because I did some math and concluded that Donald was born in 1972, not 1968, and therefore couldn’t have been 38 when he died. I assumed that he was 33-34 years of age when he died and 16-17 at the time of the murder.

No new photos of him? I’m guessing there are more on Facebook (I’m assuming he had an account there due to the only public photo so far showing that website). Don’t know if there’s a link to his profile, though.

“This one touched a lot of people because she was an innocent child who was murdered in her own bed,” said KCPD Captain Ben Caldwell, who, before his recent promotion, served as supervisor of the Missing Persons/Cold Case Section. “It rattled detectives and officers who worked it for decades.”
New DNA tech solves Cox cold case - Northeast News

No new photos of him? I’m guessing there are more on Facebook (I’m assuming he had an account there due to the only public photo so far showing that website). Don’t know if there’s a link to his profile, though.
He passed away in 2006, Facebook wasn't absolutely everywhere yet at that point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back