GUILTY MO - Five people killed in Kansas City crime spree, 2 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-brandon-howell-from-the-90s-shares-her-story

More than a decade ago, Lucero and several roommates survived a crime spree by Howell and an accomplice at their Gardner, Kan. apartment. The terrifying encounter included being held at gunpoint and ended with Lucero's pet being decapitated. So the California resident has no trouble believing Howell could be capable of such a heinous rampage in Kansas City...

In October 1999, Lucero returned from her night shift to discover a robbery in progress. She instantly recognized one of the men because his face had been prominently displayed in television news coverage as the main suspect in the disappearance of two Johnson County teens, Tabitha Brewer and Nick Travis.

"When I realized it was Brandon Howell, my stomach just sunk," Lucero said. "I knew right then and there that somebody was going to die."

Brandon Howell will be tried in Jackson County, Missouri, on five counts of first-degree murder. Prosecutors and police said he murdered Ann Taylor, George Taylor, Susan Choucroun, Lorene Hurst and Darrell Hurst in their south Kansas City neighborhood during a bloody 2014 spree.

Man accused of killing five KC neighbors set for trial

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Jackson County Prosecutor's Office says that convicted murderer Brandon Howell will spend the rest of his life in prison, getting five life sentences on Thursday for a 2014 killing spree in south Kansas City.

Howell, 38, was convicted in April by a jury on all counts of first -degree murder he faced for beating two people to death and shooting and killing three others on September 2, 2014. His sentences are consecutive, and he'll never be eligible for parole.

Brandon Howell gets 5 life sentences for killing 5 people in south Kansas City in 2014

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back