MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I had been looking for that- IMHO the info from police and leaks have been pretty shady. They have done a great job of manipulating the public, but not much else.

Someone else promised to find me links where the cops were told it was okay to hide their identities at the protest (and refuse to ID themselves to those being arrested) , which is against police regulations- I have looked and looked for sources on that and it appears to be more conjecture from OW supporters and nothing else.

Ron Johnson Addresses Ferguson Police Officers' Failure To Identify Themselves

"What happened is, some people are taking their names and going on the Internet and getting their identities and social security numbers, and so that's been occurring," Johnson said.

Johnson also noted Missouri State Highway Patrol officers have removed their name tags "for their safety and security, but if you ask them their name they've been told to tell you."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/15/ferguson-police-identities_n_5682645.html

I will venture a guess here that if you took it upon yourself to push a cop into his police car and then punch him in the face then you must have a definite "death wish". IMO

Actually laughed. Probably right. And no, I would never do or suggest anyone to do it. Purely hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname