MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors" song comes to mind.

These folks are showing their true colors.

One of these days, an officer will get shot by this mob, IMO.

Oh yeah, if this is allowed to continue. It really is time to shut it down. Everyone has had plenty of time and opportunity to have their say, vent their anger and grief. It is shameful that people are allowed to hold others emotional hostages, upsetting their lives, disrupting their businesses, threatening the very people sworn to protect them.

E freakin' nuff.

My gosh y'all if I spoke to an officer like that they would put me under the jail. If this is the way it has always been then no wonder the officers get no respect. These folks have an entitlement complex, and it didnt began in August. It took many years of thugs ruling the town for them to think this beahvior is okay.

This is mild right now. You should have heard them earlier. Threatening families of the police officers. And they wonder why police do not want to wear tags.

"F... the Police".

This is the message this mob has been ingrained to believe their entire lives.

Clearly, they haven't been taught to respect anyone.

I think they're playing that song F the Police Tef mentioned in linked article.

This is mild right now. You should have heard them earlier. Threatening families of the police officers. And they wonder why police do not want to wear tags.

Yep - and AG Holder wants them to wear name tags.

Threatening police officers and their families is not a constitutionally protected right.

Calling for the deaths of police officers is not a 1st Amendment right.

This is NOT peaceable assembly. This is violence.

Meh. I'm no 1st amendment expert but it doesn't sound a whole lot different than the guy speaking out against the draft saying if they give him a rifle the 1st person he's going to put in his sights is LBJ. Maybe the law has changed a lot since then and I'm sure it has. Dunno. Violence to me involves physical actions.

What is a peaceful assembly then? If they stood there and said nothing? Sang kumbaya? Don't get me wrong, I think they're making asses out of themselves for the most part, but if they want to say "F" the police, they can say "F" the police whether you and I like it or not.

My gosh y'all if I spoke to an officer like that they would put me under the jail. If this is the way it has always been then no wonder the officers get no respect. These folks have an entitlement complex, and it didnt began in August. It took many years of thugs ruling the town for them to think this beahvior is okay.

Lots of years of entitlement or lots of years of oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge