MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Hudgins ‏@Bob_Hudgins 14m
I can only conclude that things will now get worse. There will be consequences which we will not be able to predict or control.

Does anyone think that the reasons LE has told them to take the center down was because they were directed to do so by the DOJ? A property owner may have issues and complained. Just because the business owner said it is okay does not mean the person who owns the property agrees. Also this group does not have a permit. They could be violating a city ordinance that other citizens are objecting to such as: we can't do it, why can they get away with it. LE is still suppose to function. They do not stop because protestors want to protest.

Does anyone think that the reasons LE has told them to take the center down was because they were directed to do so by the DOJ? A property owner may have issues and complained. Just because the business owner said it is okay does not mean the person who owns the property agrees. Also this group does not have a permit. They could be violating a city ordinance that other citizens are objecting to such as: we can't do it, why can they get away with it. LE is still suppose to function. They do not stop because protestors want to protest.

Great post, perfectly logical. Doesn't fit with grand conspiracy model protestors seem to embrace. It's very sad.

That is a completely different fact situation. I didn't say it was difficult in all situations.

no, it's not different at all - proof of a threat & there's a lot of threats on social media being banter about . . . just hope that those who choose to post HATE/threats of violence/death on social media are held accountable :)

Hm. Per a QuickTrip rep, they have not decided to rebuild in Ferguson. Gatewaypundit

No QuickTrip
No KMart
and no one willing to drive to Ferguson & support local businesses for fear of some mobster jumping on their vehicle or saying YOU hit them :)

feel really bad for that community -- going to look like Wellston next year IMHO

I tend to think that social media is going to contribute to some arrests, but of course I could be wrong.

Protestors saying they're going to start intentionally blocking the media's cameras.

Well, they block their own cameras when they're trying to hide certain actions, so why not the media too.

Go for it. Maybe one of them has a CWP

Well, now I guess we'll see if this guy has any warrants.

This is a terribly explosive situation. All day long the protesters are probably obsessing about MB, hating certain people, wanting blood, hiding the press, etc. It's a real bad thing.
Tonight could be violent.

And sleeping............ :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members