MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the feed was turned off for now. I don't know why, but the one guy was whining about being hungry, tired and sick. Said the feeds will be back up, but didn't know when.

It's tough work being a protester/agitator.

Almost like a job.............

Hopefully they'll get acclimated

The protestors want the cops to wear name tags and stop wearing DW bracelets, and yet, during the CC Metting, most of the speakers refused to give their own names, and said they were named Mike Brown and lived @ Ground Zero. :facepalm:

anybody watching the "America After Ferguson" town hall mtg on PBS? it just started where I am, mtn time zone

The only thing less appealing than a male whiner, is a self-absorbed male whiner whose running commentary sounds like he's reading from the diary of a 13 yo girl.

Umar Lee‏@STLAbuBadu·59 secs
The arrest and the marks on my body are nothing in comparison to the grief of the family of #MikeBrown #Ferguson

gotta love the pissing match between the journalist wannabes.

"What are ya'll going to do to help us? Cause if I gotta die to make sure another mf brother don't go, I will right now," someone from the crowd said.

Jackson says he doesn't know what happened, but his department is investigating and using its new equipment to help.

"We're trying to pull up some videotape from the body cameras," Jackson said.

While he does regret his visit because it sparked violence, he does not regret his apology.

one officer was injured with a sprained wrist.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...g-police-demonstrator-confrontation/16295165/

The threats from protestors, screaming at the cops= "You'll never be safe, not you, not your family, never."

[ then they 'demand' that the cops must live in the community…]

Stop it!!! Are you kidding me????

But I bet they would have absolutely no problem with them walking around with an I am MB bracelet.

This country is sick. It is truly a sickness. It is a cancer. It has infiltrated everything everywhere. I'm really starting to wonder if this GJ doesn't indict, this DOJ is just going to step in and arrest him and have a special prosecutor and take him down.
ditto!

Who knows, but judging by some things today, it could also be that she knows LE has finally been unleashed. :pray:

Or at least a lot less leashed.

As Wyatt Earp said*, they've "Reaped the whirlwind."

*In Tombstone, anyway. :eek:

Sent via Tapatalk for S4

LOL

Everytime I come in this thread, I think, "Release the Kraken!!!"

That being said, I hope it's time they finally get serious with these yahoos. We do have laws in this country. Enforce them already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDBirch