MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow guys-sorry I haven't been here much (packing). You guys are doing such a great job! I'm gonna try to take sometime out tonight to also write letters (along with Deanna's to the local newspaper). I hope there can be some searching done real soon for Kara!!! My prayers are with her family.

Can you get this to the family. They really do sound as if they could help. I also asked them if they couldnt help could they refer you guys to someone closer!!!

Yes, I will copy the info and make sure that her family gets it.
Thank you!

Yes, I will copy the info and make sure that her family gets it.
Thank you!
If you read our posts last night we are writing letters and trying to get in contact with the hornbeck search team and see will they help. Please tell Kara's parents I think of them everyday.

Make sure they give all the info they needed in the letter they sent me k
You are a wonderful friend and I hope they know you are doing all this, honey!!

wow guys-sorry I haven't been here much (packing). You guys are doing such a great job! I'm gonna try to take sometime out tonight to also write letters (along with Deanna's to the local newspaper). I hope there can be some searching done real soon for Kara!!! My prayers are with her family.
Go to post #432 in this thread for a lot of emails to help you!!

Glad to see, how have you been?

If you read our posts last night we are writing letters and trying to get in contact with the hornbeck search team and see will they help. Please tell Kara's parents I think of them everyday.

Make sure they give all the info they needed in the letter they sent me k
You are a wonderful friend and I hope they know you are doing all this, honey!!

Thank you as always for your kindness.
We are all just trying to work together to acheive the same goal of bringing Kara home.
I have already passed on the info to her parents... word for word:) thank you guys for working so hard for Kara and for continuing to keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers... to know that you have support like that means the world to us!

Thank you as always for your kindness.
We are all just trying to work together to acheive the same goal of bringing Kara home.
I have already passed on the info to her parents... word for word:) thank you guys for working so hard for Kara and for continuing to keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers... to know that you have support like that means the world to us!
Please let us know what happens! And make sure they act now as too much time has passed already(and why does that sound weird, I know they are working fast:doh: )

Please let us know what happens! And make sure they act now as too much time has passed already(and why does that sound weird, I know they are working fast:doh: )

lol... yeah I know, time is of the essance... we are all doing what we can. Just keep sending any advice and or suggestions our way and we will keep doing what we can to get it done... if you see I haven't been on here, just message me on myspace nd I will get back over here to get the info.
You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up! :)

lol... yeah I know, time is of the essance... we are all doing what we can. Just keep sending any advice and or suggestions our way and we will keep doing what we can to get it done... if you see I haven't been on here, just message me on myspace nd I will get back over here to get the info.
You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up! :)
No problem Honey, If you are needed over here I will send email via myspace. Take care!!

FKK check your private messages i sent you the other # found by Calidreamin!!! IMO call the one i just sent you right now!!

Hi everyone, FKK the family needs to contact the sarteam, they are closest to you. The number is 1-866-400-5353. They send out search teams in all kinds of weather 24/7.

Hi everyone, FKK the family needs to contact the sarteam, they are closest to you. The number is 1-866-400-5353. They send out search teams in all kinds of weather 24/7.
Thank you for posting honey!! Great Job last night, lets hope this works....

Right back at you Indy!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed about the search teams because at this point that is what is needed here.

I also did letters.

I do not want to offend anyone (I have done enough of that lately). But is it possible that the family/friends are not pursuing the search options as promptly because in a way that is like admitting they may not find her alive?

I know as a mom my heart would hold out hope that perhaps she did runaway or the sighting being true as I would want her alive.

OK, that broke my heart to just type it let alone think of myself in this family's place. Keeping them in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500