MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few screen caps from the live feed.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

You all are awesome! I have been away for a while, but will try to get on this one, as much as possible.

Prayers for little Lisa's safety!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbjYWzisfs"]AMBER Alert issued for missing KC infant - YouTube[/ame]

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Relative on scene of KCMO #AMBERalert says 2 other children home during abduction are accounted for pub.vitrue.com/7VS
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Information on KCMO #AMBERalert posted here as it comes in: pub.vitrue.com/Oxd
11 minutes ago

#AMBERalert: Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, small bug bite under left ear, beauty mark on right thigh, and currently has cold with cough
12 minutes ago

She was reported missing at 4am - that means someone checked on her in the middle of the night. That lends credibility to it being someone outside the home. All these missing baby cases we look at, so many of them are reported later in the morning (8am or later!), especially the ones where it was internal foul play.

According to a police spokesperson, officers believe a suspect "entered/exited through a bedroom window." Police also say that evidence suggests the child has been abducted.

NBC Action News' Sloane Heller said that the girl's parents were at home at the time she went missing and that they notified police at around 4 a.m. Tuesday.

Police on scene tell NBC Action News two other pre-teen children, both boys, live at the house and were home at the time of the abduction, but both were safe and accounted for. They were sleeping in a separate bedroom.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo#ixzz1Zp6u9i9q

Over the past 2 years since I have been a member on this site, both my 3 year old and 3 month old sleep our bedroom. This is what I fear or a fire in the home.

I just truned on the live feed but have a black screen. Is it playing for everyone eles? TIA
She's such a cutie. I'm praying she's found soon.

She was reported missing at 4am - that means someone checked on her in the middle of the night. That lends credibility to it being someone outside the home. All these missing baby cases we look at, so many of them are reported later in the morning (8am or later!), especially the ones where it was internal foul play.

Good point. It's statistically a given that a caregiver or non custodial parent is responsible for the disappearance. But IMO, So far this case feels like non family/stranger abduction, which is rare. I'm trying to recall the last one it's been so long.

I just truned on the live feed but have a black screen. Is it playing for everyone eles? TIA
She's such a cutie. I'm praying she's found soon.

My heart is officially breaking.
7.jpg

:praying: Dear God, please let there be latent prints or DNA on that window.

Since she had a cold I wonder if the mother didn't take her to the doctor recently and some woman who wants a baby saw her and followed to where they live.

This sounds like this could be one of those cases where a woman for whatever reason decides to kidnap a child for her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven