MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
The number may not have changed from her old number. When my cell phone broke, I bought a new one from AT&T. I still retained the same phone number I'd had all along, just had a new phone.

Same thing here and they did the transfer of information (from the old phone) within minutes at the store. I am still attempting to figure out what was going on in this case that had all three phones on the kitchen counter, even though the "new" phone apparently was given to them.

:waitasec:

I was just thinking the same.

I'll create one, if no one else wants to.
Go for it! Unfortunately, we can't lock the old one but I can put a LARGE LETTERED post up directing people to the new one.

If you look at the photos on this page it looks like it would be very easy for someone to go through this window as far as the height and width of it. The bricks form a small ledge that could easily be used to assist in getting up and the window is not very high up. The officer may have used some assistance but he is probably trying to be careful not to hurt himself or damage anything. He seem to be going in the hard way. Someone sneaking in may be less worried, more agile and could really almost just dive in very quickly. This is all assuming the screen is out of the way as it is in these photos.

Don't forget the legal term kidnapping is not always used as we think of it. A stranger taking a child a short distance-for example even into the next room can be considered kidnapping in some states. Or taking the child to the store without authority can be kidnapping. So we would have to really analyze all stats.

"We're one phone call away. One person calls in and maybe she's in our arms later today."

:maddening: OMG the words of Patsy Ramsey. :hand:
bbm

imo
I've also heard this said in the last couple years by LE - I remember it in the Weleetka OK slayings case, and in the Holly Bobo disappearance last April. I hate hearing it, whoever says it, because it seems like the last stop before all hope for solving the case is gone.

I will lock after you get your new thread up.

Wouldn't an intruder first check the front door before looking for any unlocked or open windows? If the door had been unlocked that night it would make more sense that the perpetrator entered the house through it. The window being checked again today by LE gives the impression they are following up on the theory that the intruder entered via the window and exited through the front door.

MOO

Hope I'm not beating a dead horse with my story....I'm a newbie...but if there was an intruder, here's a possibility:
I agree that none of this seems to bode well for Lisa but when an intruder tried to get into my friend's house, the tracking dogs could "tell" that the person went directly for the window....did not even STEP on the front porch.

The story goes like this: They brought a canine from the XXXX police department to come sniff and follow the person's scent. The canines showed that this person parked at the end of our street, hugged close to each house until it got to ours and went right into the backyard, to the slide, and to our window. Amazing that a dog can figure all of this out, but this made me more nervous because it obviously shows this person had intent in coming to our house and didn't even try a door. It's almost as if he had planned that he was coming through the window in advance. The police said it's a weird situation since it was obvious people were home since there were cars in the driveway. Again, which makes all of us nervous because it makes us think he wasn't looking to steal things, but more with an evil intent, as stealing is mostly done during the day when people are not home. I'm obviously upset and all I can keep thinking is this person wanted to hurt one of us or kidnap one of the girls.

The police here believe that this person was watching the family, had probably come to the house on previous occasion to develop their plan on how they would enter.

Wish they would have done more with tracking dogs ASAP in Lisa's case

Even with the window unlocked or open, from seeing photos of the re-enactment today, it appears the perpetrator would have needed help getting through the window........either by standing on something or assistance from someone else to boost them up to get through. Therefore, my question would be if anything was found on the ground outside the window to indicate such?
It also seems like they would have left behind some kind of fibers. It doesn't look like you could get in that window without your clothing scraping against the bricks or possibly the window frame

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

At :45 JI says WE checked on Lisa and WE realized she was gone.

At 3:14, DB says it was only JI that went into the room to find Lisa missing.

At 2:00, DB looks to JI to answer the question about what the boys are saying and wondering. IMO, the boys may know the truth and she looked to JI to answer this difficult question.

At 2:55, JI says they took all the phones so he or DB could not call anybody. How does he know why the phones were taken? Why did he need to look for his personal cell phone to call 911 if he just arrived home with his work cell phone? Why was his personal cell phone on the kitchen counter next to hers? And of course the big point with the phones is why didn't they bring these missing phones up from the get-go in their interviews?

At 4:33, DB says we are trying to hold it together for our boys. Mentioning Lisa, staying strong for her, is a secondary thought. I think this could be an unintended subtle admission that it IS about the boys, custody of. And that Lisa is gone.

At 6:30, JI is quick to answer the question that the baby wouldn't cry if picked up by someone. It's as if he wants to defend the scenario they have staged, rather than contemplate the question. Also, I find it unlikely the baby wouldn't cry. MOO.

I watched the video several times and the only thing that bothers me is:

Daddy not looking at the camera and eyes darting. He is either very nervous and uncomfortable, or has something to hide. I can't decide which.

Mom is very emotional....until dad speaks. Crying stops and she hangs on to his every word, often looking at him out of the side of her eye (not looking directly).

Then when a reporter asks her a questions, she starts bawling and gets emotional again.

Dad speaks, she stops...listens....

rinse and repeat.

I don't get the body language, and I'm trying not to judge. Susan Smith comes to mind.

JMHO.

Mel

Have we considered that the boy turned on the lights at some time during the night as he made his way to mom's room?
The lights could be a red herring because it doesn't make sense for MDI or IDI. (mom did it/intruder did it)
Do we know when the boy got in mom's bed?

My son is 17 and has always gotten up in the middle of the night to eat, every single night no fail. He won't go into a dark room, you always know where he has been due to the lights being on. Thankfully he has started turning the lights off in the past year but my daughter leaves lights on when she gets up to use the bathroom during the night, thankfully that's not to often. I also want to add that both my babies loved nothing more then climbing in bed with us at night and then too they would light their way, hallway-bathroom-kitchen-livingroom.

The lights being on during the night don't wake me but when I do get up and they are on, I'm constantly thinking WTH as I immediately think the worst and do the once over of everyone and everything in it's place.

I also think the phones missing was just a fluke, I think they were noticed on the way out the door and snatched up.

I truly hope Lisa's Momma and Daddy don't have anything to do with this and the events of the day were just the perfect storm, the stars aligned if you will.

I miss our forensic astrologers.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

not sure the investigative technique LE is using will work on the mom. If it does I suspect it shouldn't take long to hear something new in this case however; I don't think it will work.

How was she transported???

Either abduction or parent crime.... there needed to be some form of transport for little Lisa to be removed from the home.

If she was deceased and didnt need a car seat, then there should be evidence in one of their cars (as well as near or in the home). Unless they did a really good job wrapping her, the dogs should pick it up. Otherwise, if it's the parents, then likely it was another car.

If an intruder took her and she is alive, it would have required a car seat. You cannot just drive around with a 10mo old loose in a car, unless you perhaps have an accomplice holding her sitting on the floor or something, or in back of a van. But I dont think you can do it alone and not draw attention. You either have a car seat or an accomplice, or risk looking strange to other cars. (you could put her in a trunk. but if you want to keep the baby, not likely)

You couldnt walk her out for sure, not for long anyway. Could you walk all the way to the river without being noticed?

I wonder if they have looked at people who recently bought car seats in the area? Or asked recent craigslist sellers of anyone suspicious who bought one.

What I am saying is basically, if she is alive, there is likely a carseat out there.

Any other ideas? (Sorry if this has already been brought up, I have read almost everything and didnt see it)

I keep thinking of the baby (stolen) but found 'alive' under the bed of the mother's friend.
Anyone else feel this?

is someone starting a new thread?

My son is 17 and has always gotten up in the middle of the night to eat, every single night no fail. He won't go into a dark room, you always know where he has been due to the lights being on. Thankfully he has started turning the lights off in the past year but my daughter leaves lights on when she gets up to use the bathroom during the night, thankfully that's not to often. I also want to add that both my babies loved nothing more then climbing in bed with us at night and then too they would light their way, hallway-bathroom-kitchen-livingroom.

The lights being on during the night don't wake me but when I do get up and they are on, I'm constantly thinking WTH as I immediately think the worst and do the once over of everyone and everything in it's place.

Ialso think the phones missing was just a fluke, I think they were noticed on the way out the door and snatched up.
I tuly hope Lisa's Momma and Daddy don't have anything to do with this and the events of the day were just the perfect storm, the stars aligned if you will.

I miss our forensic astrologers.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

I miss our forensic astrologers, too!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150983"]MO AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther