MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I missed a major development this afternoon/this evening, I think that the "man carrying a baby" and the "screams in the woods" are just rumors. We saw it once but it was never mentioned again.

The wife is on video saying her husband saw the man and told her to call the police,at the time it happened. She thought it was probably nothing.I just watched it.

Coming into this case relatively late.......what was the DNA taken for? Wouldn't it normally be fingerprints since he had been inside the house? Or was there something that appeared suspect when LE originally went to the house that would require taking his DNA?

:confused:

This report came in on Saturday morning so I'm not sure if the DNA was taken on Saturday or earlier.

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29428139/detail.html#ixzz1aQjo6I6N

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about this guy's actions as his wife stands and talks to the media about him seeing a man carrying a baby with only a diaper on thru the neighborhood. Why is it that someone who saw something like that, not want to relate it personally to the media? Why does he seem to be hiding?
Dont wanna start anything but Im thinking the exact same thing. Yikes.
Or some people, like me even, wouldnt ever want to be in the media. lol.

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about this guy's actions as his wife stands and talks to the media about him seeing a man carrying a baby with only a diaper on thru the neighborhood. Why is it that someone who saw something like that, not want to relate it personally to the media? Why does he seem to be hiding?

Maybe his face... He may not want to be found... JMO maybe child support, court anything is possible

Just did a google search, and they don't take DNA from just anyone. They have to suspect you did something. A strong suspicion that you were involved in manslaughter, rape, or murder.

Weve gone from

1. baby missing
2. man seen in the middle of night with a baby
3. screaming in the woods
4. possible window entry, front door unlocked, lights on
5. fire in a dumpster
6. mom a suspect
7.missing cell phones
8. man riding a bicycle in the neighborhood looking suspicious by a man that has lived there 40 years
9. missing local handy man since Baby L has been missing (one day prior?)
10.teen neighbor's DNA taken? Has knowledge of house?

Not necessarily in that order what else?

What homeless guy? What'd I miss?

Neighbors have been shown a photo by LE. Neighbors say it is a possibly homeless young man who has been seen in the neighborhood prior to Lisa's disappearance but not since. The young man was looking for work or handyman type jobs. Neighbor reported getting an "off" feel about the guy and so disengaged conversation with him.

Unless I missed a major development this afternoon/this evening, I think that the "man carrying a baby" and the "screams in the woods" are just rumors. We saw it once but it was never mentioned again.

Man carrying a baby is not a rumor.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8&feature=player_embedded"]Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube[/ame]

In the pages and pages of info about this case, this has probably been mentioned, but I can't remember anymore.

Anyway, something that has nagged at me about the lights being on in the house (this goes with the theory that one or both of the parents is involved): it's almost like they *had* to say the lights were on when Dad got home because at some point something had happened in the house and they had turned the lights on. Once the lights were on, they had to incorporate them into the story in case one of the neighbors had seen the lights on. If they had never mentioned the lights and then Joe Schmo told the police he had seen the lights on, their story wouldn't have held up. This would especially be true if the lights had been turned on well before 4 a.m. when Dad arrived home. Otherwise, he could have just said he turned them on.

If an intruder is involved and turned the lights on, then my point is moot. But, I'm not convinced there was an intruder.

Toby,
This news isn't giving us a good feeling is it? I tear up when I see pictures of baby Lisa. She is such a cutie. She looks well taken care of....Babie's aren't suppose to disappear.

imo

No one is! :( ...but so many do. :(

Just did a google search, and they don't take DNA from just anyone. They have to suspect you did something. A strong suspicion that you were involved in manslaughter, rape, or murder.

BUT if you offer it in an attempt to clear yourself.......

But, Lisa had more on than a diaper...

I think if the LE thought there was any credence to that woman's story abou her husband seeing a man carrying a baby in diaper down the street, they wouln't have been back at the house searching today in back yard and neigbor's back yard. I think some people just want to get their 5 min of fame.

Someone posted early this morning that LE said they had checked out the man carrying the baby lead already.

My gut says they will arrest Deborah by Wednesday. Detective Young is on her like a fighter jet pilot locked to fire. He hasn't discussed looking elsewhere for suspects in any depth - he's just locked on Deborah. So whatever they know, they're just getting their evidence together to make their case to bring it forward.

Deborah speaks SO strangely, as as someone on TV said this evening, her use of words and phrases is downright weird. Like "the boys are waiting for their sister"....something is very off with her statements.

At this point, I suspect she did something to the baby and I'm about 50/50 that someone else helped her dispose of the body. I don't think that 'someone else' is the husband, at least right now I don't believe that.

She does not ring true. Nothing is right with her manner - it's all off. And I will be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong. I just wish LE would arrest her, b/c I really do think she'll break down and admit something when that happens. She's got to know her clock is ticking....and she's not going to be able to stand the pressure as it builds.

ETA: and Young better be right, b/c if an unknown adductor did take the baby. it appears like his mind was made up quite early and his external search appears quite cursory (maybe it's not, but sure feels that way)

I hear ya!
After watchng the interview with JJP, I am more convinced that they need to press hard on this mother. Not only did she place herself in the room of point of entry, she placed herself at the point of entry, the open window. She also seems to have left her husband to "discover" all of the strangeness, door unlocked, lights on, phones missing, etc. I asked about the computer earlier. Seems to me, he expected to find her at that computer at 4AM. That was the first room he went to. Her interview left me with a not so nice feeling about her.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, or am I just OVER thinking? Man sees guy with baby, tells his wife, but he doesn't want to call the police, so she does. Doesn't want to been seen on camera. Really camera shy? It just seems strange to me.

As to the teen, there may be nothing said about him (assuming it is a he) because he is a minor. Those things are not revealed when talking about a minor. Not until they are charged at least.

Maybe I'm mistaken . I thought she said he wanted her to call LE but she thought it was nothing.
Going back to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member