MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where is this going? Her legal husband obviously knows he is not the bio dad of little Lisa, so why would she worry about his military benefits?

She receives benefits for herself and the two children. They are legally married. Legally he is the presumed parent of Lisa. I don't know their arrangement, but they are not divorced and she benefits financially...insurance, PX shopping, etc. It was discussed by another poster a few treads back that was an expert in these matters, I am not.

jjenny,

True, he might work a 12 hr shift because he is working at night and they want the job done. Just at a loss. These things should be known, but maybe they are, and we just don't know. LE did say his alibi is good. I think DB needs to come forward and be honest with a timeline instead of only giving an answer when something is discovered. Then again, we don't know what was said to LE during all those hours of questioning.

Perhaps they did. Maybe it was him, maybe they just aren't releasing it.

Sorry, but I doubt LE would consider someone of whom they already confirmed an identity to be a "mystery man." I expect LE to release the actual video shortly and calls will start pouring in with an I.D.

JMO

Oh---I thought I read that it was the man with the box-o-wine that was a mystery. My bad.

LOL katy, that man is a mystery, too. I just don't think LE is taking his pic around (yet). They were showing a pic of the handyman seen prior to Lisa's disappearance but not seen since . . . confusing.

She receives benefits for herself and the two children. They are legally married. Legally he is the presumed parent of Lisa. I don't know their arrangement, but they are not divorced and she benefits financially...insurance, PX shopping, etc. It was discussed by another poster a few treads back that was an expert in these matters, I am not.

I know that the husband might be presumed the legal father, but he would know that he was not. The child doesn't have the same last name as the legal husband and they separated 4 years ago so clearly the fact that Lisa is not his daughter shouldn't be a surprise.

The biggest problem (not to repeat myself) about the wine-buying at this stage is not telling LE. I am sure they were asked to go over their day, piece by piece, minute by minute. If LE had to find a receipt and then a video, I am guessing she left that out. Or maybe not, maybe they are just verifying her story?

But IF they are referring to the guy with her as a 'mystery man'--then she must not have been entirely truthful with them.

I know that the husband might be presumed the legal father, but he would know that he was not. The child doesn't have the same last name as the legal husband and they separated 4 years ago so clearly the fact that Lisa is not his daughter shouldn't be a surprise.

Unless there was some reason to have doubts....?

Her lifestyle is supported from military benefits from her husband and her boyfriend's employment. I haven't heard/read about another source. Just speculating, looking for motive.

Can you explain what you mean by the bold? I'm not being snarky, I'm just not understanding.

I think whatever happened to Lisa was either an accident or an abduction and involved the homeless/handyman.

Maybe DB took him with her to the store and bought him some wine. Later he was drunk and came in the house. Took Lisa and now he's gone. Just because the neighbor had not seen him in a few days doesn't mean he wasn't still around.

LOL katy, that man is a mystery, too. I just don't think LE is taking his pic around (yet). They were showing a pic of the handyman seen prior to Lisa's disappearance but not seen since . . . confusing.

Oh Ok, thanks. I had a little wine, [ from a bottle, not a box] and am entirely confused after coming back to this thread after dinner tonight.

So if the brother went with her to the store, the teen came over at some point, and then the neighbor and her child, DB had a very busy day.

I didn't mean to sound so snarky. I can remember times like these when my now ex worked nights, and I would get lonely with just the kids, and would invite a friend over for a couple of glasses of wine. Her child and mine would do what hers did and watch a movie. Didn't mean we got blotto, just relaxed while the kids were busy.

I think whatever happened to Lisa was either an accident or an abduction and involved the homeless/handyman.

Maybe DB took him with her to the store and bought him some wine. Later he was drunk and came in the house. Took Lisa and now he's gone. Just because the neighbor had not seen him in a few days doesn't mean he wasn't still around.

But wouldn't the mom have told LE if that were the case? Why would she cover and lie for a homeless handyman who took her baby?

I hope not. Why put an innocent child in the middle? Of course from what I have read on other cases, I'm not surprised. I am really in the middle right now. I hope it isn't the parent(s) but....

hi and welcome. :seeya:

I hope with every fiber of my being that I am wrong. Remember when the list was commented on tho the bf said he had a list of women who had affairs...something close to that. It's an odd comment.

imo

I don't know anybody who would load a homeless person into the car, drive him to a market, buy him wine and then just send him and the wine on his way. That makes no sense to me at all.

JMO

I don't know anybody who would load a homeless person into the car, drive him to a market, buy him wine and then just send him and the wine on his way. That makes no sense to me at all.

JMO

I don't know anyone like that either.

Yes indeed he knows he is not Lisa's bio Dad. Sorry if I wasn't clear. My theory is he and the boyfriend are not bio Dads. When they have to change that legally there would be a DNA test. What is she going to do when EVERYONE finds out? Forget the humiliation......how will she support herself? Would everyone turn on her? Would she lose custody of her 6 yr old?

I think one of the bigger lies told by the couple is when Lisa was last seen (alive) by them. MOO.

A key way to possibly find out (according to my theory anyway) is when did Jeremy tell his boss he was going to work the night hours??? (Assuming it was JI idea, not the boss. Is there a boss?)

MOO.

Can you explain what you mean by the bold? I'm not being snarky, I'm just not understanding.

No snark taken, but I didn't bold it. And btw, an expert on how military benefits are received was a few threads back. It was sooo informative. I didn't realize how it worked.

I wish I didn't have such a bad feeling about this, but I fear Lisa is no longer with us. I always hope for the best but I am losing hope now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox