MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby1: Here's the timeline again. Please feel free to correct and update.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

Tuesday 10:30 p.m.

Police say the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kansas-city-police-hunt-clues-missing-baby-14670918

Tuesday night ? time:

On Tuesday, police interviewed both parents, and on Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

It's been more than 24 hours since the parents of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin has reported her missing.

Police are meeting this morning to plan their next steps in the search for the missing Northland infant.

The parents, who have been cooperative with police, were downtown at police headquarters answering questions until about 10:30 p.m Tuesday, said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

A press briefing updating the status of the search is planned for 9 a.m. today.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3188249/second-day-of-searching-starts.html#ixzz1ZuWxDYBj

-------

eta another snip:

There was no information as to whether the child’s room included an operative baby monitor, said Sgt. Stacey Graves, a Kansas City police spokeswoman.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3188249/second-day-of-searching-starts.html#ixzz1ZuXO58wZ

Updated timeline as of 7:30 a.m. central time:

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

Not pointing any blame or fault, but I'm not sure I'd want to stay at a relatives house...I think I'd want to stay at my own house...just in case.

I wonder if they ever hire a babysitter to watch the kids while they went out for a date?

I was so hoping for good news this morning. Praying for Baby Lisa this morning. Perhaps today she will be found!

talking about Lisa on the Today show right now

Not pointing any blame or fault, but I'm not sure I'd want to stay at a relatives house...I think I'd want to stay at my own house...just in case.

I suppose it is possible that LE doesn't want them there for whatever reason.

Nothing new except saying at the end there is a chance the parents will return home today in order to put out a public plea for Lisa's return

Our local ABC channel, www.thekansascitychannel.com, is doing a fabulous job at covering this case. They are the only channel that still has Lisa's information running continuously at the bottom of the screen.

Local people, I am South of the river and am not familiar with the specific area. Is their home in North Kansas City or Kansas City North?

Our local ABC channel, www.thekansascitychannel.com, is doing a fabulous job at covering this case. They are the only channel that still has Lisa's information running continuously at the bottom of the screen.

Local people, I am South of the river and am not familiar with the specific area. Is their home in North Kansas City or Kansas City North?

Kansas City North near Worlds of Fun.

http://g.co/maps/zm7k8
here is the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members