MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a dead horse icon but really, the pajama vs. shorts thing is filling pages here, to no avail...
JMO

I'm getting the scenic view on here....am I in the right place for the live streaming?

I don't have a dead horse icon but really, the pajama vs. shorts thing is filling pages here, to no avail...
JMO

I don't get it (not to harp on it more). My son wore lots of outfits, including shorts to bed. There has to be more stuff we can talk about!

Huggers!

Mel

Lots of kids pj sets come with a top, a pair of shorts and a pair of pants. And they're pj's. There's nothing wrong with putting a baby to bed in shorts and a top - sounds like it was a matched set.

In fact, my daughter had pj's that fit the same description when she was a toddler. Purple top with a white kitten on it, and matching stretchy purple shorts. They were sold as pj's - think I got them from Target or maybe even Costco.

Believe me, I suspect the parents big time, but there's nothing about the bedtime outfit that is strange, IMO.

No, it's been really warm in Kansas/Missouri. Lows in mid to lower 60's.

IDK about searching for the cell phones that close to the home. Seems LE knows the parents hid their phones.

Good catch. Especially, if his daughter was sick, and he knew it, it would have seemed he would go there first.

This is not looking good.

Thanks. One correction... it appears when he walks in the door, he has to walk forward, then walk around an island of some sort. He can actually enter his own bedroom first, then the baby's bedroom, then other son's bedroom. Or, if he walks the other way around the island, he would begin at the son's bedroom, then the baby's room, then his own.

In any event, if one child was sleeping in mom/dad's room, he couldn't have checked on both kids first unless he completely bypassed his daughter.

Here's a link to the video with the gfx of the house... starting at 3:05. If this video takes you to a two-shot of the parents, scroll on the video selections on the right hand side until you see the video with baby Lisa.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44798...e-parents-missing-baby-no-longer-cooperating/

Hold the phone, something just hit me. We're talking about a 10 month old, right? A SICK 10 month old? I don't know about anyone else's kids, but I can guarantee you my kid would have been screaming bloody murder if a) someone awoke her, ESPECIALLY if she wasn't feeling well and b) that someone was not a primary caretaker. Short of the intruder drugging the child, is mom claiming Lisa is so mild-mannered that she'd allow someone to take her out of the house without making a peep?

We've had several cases here where 6-8 year old little girls were snatched from their bedrooms through a window while several siblings were sleeping right there. The girls didn't scream or make enough noise to wake anyone up. One perp had to step on an occupied bed right under the window. It was creepy as it was during the time JBR was killed. Happened in Nevada too. LE from several states joined to see if they were connected. Never heard more about that.

But if you check your cell phone record, you will still see a record of when you made that call and what the number was. The number would indicate who the phone carrier was, and the carrier would have a record of the owner of that number. Unless it was a throw away phone, then you would have to trace down where they were buying the minutes and hope they used a credit or debit card.

It can get complicated, but it can and has been done. Most people have an idea of who might have tried to call them at 2:30 in the morning. That is not a time that most people would try to call.
I was only responding to the first part of your post, which I bolded. :) It said or implied that every call is answered by either a person or voice mail and I thought that maybe you were making an invalid assumption. :)

I was allowing for the possibility that the call did not get answered.

Why do i have a trash truck on mine? I pushed live stream and i have helicopter!!! help! :seeya:

Thank you! again! and here is some info to support my earlier post about the dangers of the flame retardant chemicals on children's pajamas....

////snipped////

"Generally, the chemicals used on pajamas or pajama fabrics include chlorinated and brominated flame retardants, inorganic flame retardants such as antimony oxides, and phosphate-based compounds.
Unfortunately, chlorinated and brominated flame retardants are contaminating the environment and accumulating in the human body. For example, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) have been linked to damage to the nervous and reproductive systems and impairing thyroid function. And you generally can’t tell what flame retardant is being used on any particular clothing item. And you can’t really wash the flame retardants out."

http://www.pediatricsafety.net/2009/10/childrens-pajamas-and-flame-retardants/

Not only that, but the baby was sick. When my daughter was sick, whatever she was wearing when she finally fell asleep was what I put her down in. No way was I risking waking her up to change her into pjs, especially when I so often (as new mom) slept in whatever the heck I had on!!!!!!

Me too. I'm tired as if I had done hard labor for 8 hours. At some point this evening I am going to have to take a shower and I am going to ask that everyone stop posting for 15 minutes. Thanks in advance.

Me too. I exercised and am all sweaty. So, we'll combine. Just tell me when lol.

I clicked on "Live Streaming" on the Fox4KC website, but all I'm seeing is a still image of the sky, lol.

Anyone else having issues?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

"Irwin said he came home from his overnight shift around 4 a.m. Tuesday. He noticed a first-floor window open in the front of the house. After checking on his sons, 6 and 8, he went to the bedroom of his daughter, Lisa, and noticed her missing. Deborah Bradley said she ran through the house screaming for her daughter but there was no answer"

OK, something is wrong here. I watched the video on The Today Show, and their computerized image, IIRC, showed the baby's room more easily accessible from the front door. But according to this article, the dad bypassed the baby's room and checked on his two sons first (one was in his own room and the other sleeping with mom). Only after that he went to the room that was most easily accessible when he walked in the front door? Hmmm. He would have had to walk by the baby's room TWICE if he checked on one son, then the other.

bbm
Well, he knew the baby shouldn't be able to wander out in the night, but the boys could have...

Here is a new topic...wonder why they had three cell phones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member