MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that the child that was sleeping with her was 5 years old. How old was the other child? It would seem to me that if something had happened at the mother's hands those children would know. Especially if she left the house for any length of time.

What about the father of the boys? Has there been any custody issues or problems between him at the family? tia

Thanks- so are you going to the vigil tonight? I would love to have your observations!

I would like to, but have other previously scheduled kid related activities that we can't get out of.

Alrighty now...is it odd only to me that these parents could think of not only one person let alone...NINE persons who could know about their child's disappearance???

No, it's not really that odd. They don't ask "who might have kidnapped your baby?" They ask who was very interested in your baby, who do you know who wanted a baby or lost a baby, who knew your schedule, etc.

Besides Fox news saying that they got this from a source close to LE? Do we have any confirmation of a 2:30 call from LE?

Lights on in the house is not really bothering me, (in the event of a stranger abduction, it would be hard to navigate an unknown home in the dark to find a baby) other than to say unless the abductor was wearing gloves, there should definitely be some prints on the light switch. Whether or not the prints would be viable, would be a different story.

I've left my front door unlocked before, thinking that my husband has locked it. Now we usually ask each other "Did you lock the door?" or the person who takes the dog out last thing before bed, locks it up.

The thing I don't get is how the parents know that the abductor took the phones to prevent them from calling 911. The parents would have to assume that the abductor(s) knew they had no other means to call. I assume they have neighbors, it's not like they live in the middle of nowhere.

I hope they are innocent. I really, honestly do. I hope some mentally deficient person took Lisa because they wanted a baby, but it's not looking good.

My main question right now is when was the last time Lisa was seen by anyone other than the parents and the kids?

BBM

It's really a question of semantics. The father could have meant one of two things--

1-- The intruder took the cell phones for the specific purpose of delaying the call to 911.

or

2-- The intruder took the cell phones and because of that the call to 911 was delayed.

I have read as much as I have had time for but I have missed a lot; it goes so fast and you "youngsters" are hard to keep up with! Going to ask a question that prolly everyone knows the answer to but me; exactly at what point and with what phone and by whom was the 911 call made? TIA

I think I'm lost...do they live in a subdivision with the "cookie cutter" houses?

I just do not understand how a parent could hide a body or cover up an accidental death. An accidental death is just that - an accident! What makes someone think that they need to dispose of or hide a body? Why wouldn't someone call 911? I just don't understand. I will never understand that.

I have seen that the child that was sleeping with her was 5 years old. How old was the other child? It would seem to me that if something had happened at the mother's hands those children would know. Especially if she left the house for any length of time.

What about the father of the boys? Has there been any custody issues or problems between him at the family? tia

The younger boy is mom's and the older boy is dad's. I believe I read that one boy is 6 and the other is 8.

Probably from whoever the call was made to.

I would think that would be the only way. So someone came forward and said that she had called her at 2:00 a.m. or so, that should tell the LE something. I think there is lots LE is not sharing with the public don't you?

BBM: I am wondering "who" this call was made to ... any ideas ?

And ... the 3 "missing cell phones" -- has it been confirmed yet WHOSE names those phones were in ? Mother ? Father ? Anyone else's name ?

I would think that would be the only way. So someone came forward and said that she had called her at 2:00 a.m. or so, that should tell the LE something. I think there is lots LE is not sharing with the public don't you?

LE would have gotten the cell account records from the company (probably very early in the case) and if the person didn't come forward to them, they would have went to the person. And one of their questions would have been why didn't you come to us and what are you hiding.

LE always keeps evidence close. What gets out they may respond to. Any evidence that causes a change of direction usually gets out. But they always hold back some.

Also even though we don't know about it, they usually are working in areas we don't know about. For example the cell phones info, or the first landfill search. We didn't know about them until LE felt that the info could further the case (or the info slipped out LOL.)

Phone records would show activity on the cells. I'm suspecting more than just the one phone call is in question and possibly text messaging. Getting rid of phone doesn't get rid of the record.

If I came home to my house that is usual dark at 3:30 am and all the lights were on I would check the door knob,

(Matter of fact I would probably check the door knob,then kick the door in and says some sort of tough guy line from Dirt Harry movie..)

But that is just me...

If I could stay awake long enough to come home in the wee hours :D, I wouldn't enter a dark house alone. I'd knock on a neighbors' door or call 9-1-1.

Maybe everyone doesn't do this, but DH and I have timers on lamps in several rooms of our home. At least one room is lighted throughout the night. For sure, if DH worked late shifts, and I would already be asleep, he wouldn't come into a dark house. Different strokes... jmo

Or... mom failed to relock the door after returning from dumping her child.

Or she deliberately left it open for the 'story'. Wrong neighborhood IMO for this to work, though. Also, their house is not easily watched incognito and it is very well lit.

Such a small thing but I thought it was really interesting that the father says the front door was unlocked when he got home. How would he know this? Most people coming home at that time of night wouldn't just try the door handle to see if it was open, especially if it's normally locked. And if you put your key in the door, could you say with absolute certainty that the lock hadn't turned over?

Again, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this, and maybe the door was slightly opened (though I only heard "unlocked").

I always make sure my door is still locked when I come home from work . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth