MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents have to be aware of things like the 2:30 am call/text rumor. When they are doing their media interviews ,why don't they just say : there was no call/text at that time. I (Deb) was sound asleep... It is their chance to refute stuff like this.To make the public aware of their side of the story...Have they denied the call/text ? MOO

They are looking for a couple with a baby in Ca? That's just silly. How many children are out there fitting Lisa's description?

I bet there will be quite a few of these types of sightings. But how can LE not check it out? Stranger things have happened.

JMHO

Did they take the mattress? If not why not. It didn't look like they did in the video of inside of house by ABC.

I found the running around from house to house the night before their big scoop on GMA strange. (The woman in the house coming out and saying they had an exclusive.) I saw this on Kansas City FoxNews channel.

Are they receiving monies in anyway from ABC?

edlavaCNN ed lavandera
Spoke to a cousin of #BabyLisa's mother, he says family has full faith that Deborah Bradley had nothing to do with baby's disappearance.
2 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

edlavaCNN ed lavandera
Disheartening words from #KansasCity Police. Investigators "have no leads" in search for missing 10-month-old #LisaIrwin.
2 hours ago

Well I have to go with the police until the family gets out there and explains the situation.

Nothing is stopping them from getting out there in front of the cameras and telling the truth.
Hi Dr Fessel! But they've been doing that. (It's just that a significant number of people don't believe a word they say.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7203999#post7203999"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 October 2011 #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

New thread.

Dang - this thread moves FAST! Gotta run - beautiful day here in Annapolis and the sailboat show is waiting.

Hoping for good news when I check in later. Prayers for little Lisa...

We don't know that they can't follow the lead. They may have very well followed it and found that a man was up with his baby about that time.

IIRC that lead was during the time that the parents were still cooperating. And LE may have strategized that it was best not to deny the rumor about the man and the baby, allowing the family to hang their hopes on the fact that someone else was being chased. What LE does is as much strategy as it is evidence collecting. What to release and when is just as important.

And sometimes things never get released. If it had slipped out that the man was named X X there would always be some who would not believe that he had been correctly ruled out. Even if he had really been on the porch with his own little baby, or if he had been carrying stuffed teddy bear instead of a baby. Sometimes it is better to just let things alone.

Agreed... and I would add that the LE is not obligated to explain to the public how that lead was determined not to be credible. In fact, they don't have to explain anything during any investigation, and when they do, consider it a courtesy.

Personally, I believe LE. I think it may be a case of one of the parents calling somebody in LE briefly and expressing their ire. That, to me, and I believe to LE, is not the same kinda talkin' that LE is talkin' about. It just doesn't count.

But you notice they are not saying this directly, they are putting it out there through a family member. If you remember the Ramsey case, they were always saying they were cooperating with LE - and it was not the truth for three months, but they did go down and give blood and hair samples. Their family and supporters reported and insisted for those three months that PR and JR WERE cooperating with LE.

Matter of perspective.

just wanted to throw another thing out there...

lisa's crib looks older than my daughters. and i'm guessing with her size, the mattress probably sat lower than what the pic shows (i'm guessing it was moved around, taken apart after she went missing). with my daughter, after we lowered the mattress, i would go in at night and console her when she woke up crying and every single time i reached over into the crib (an still to this day, when i'm making her bed, etc) it makes a noise. it's like a creaking sound. i'm always afraid to reach in to even cover her up for fear that the creaking sound will wake her.

after seeing that this crib looks older than ours (ours is pretty new), i would have a hard time believing that it wouldn't make a single noise if someone had to reach in to a lowered mattress and grab the baby. a zipper or button could have also easily made a noise when rubbed on the railings. i just don't see it. esp. on top of the baby not making noises once being picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500